SwissMonster

Teh way we waited so many years and now we can’t even catch a breath :giveup:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
17 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

Troy has no ownership over the music so he isn’t a factor in this. Interscope, Gaga, the writers & producers are the only people who matter.

I think in this case he does because many act II songs were linked to the app. I think she can re-record them tho. 

beaublue
2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I think in this case he does because many act II songs were linked to the app. I think she can re-record them tho. 

The legal documents that leaked showed who had ownership & Troy wasn’t mentioned. Managers don’t own the material artists put out, ownership goes to the artists & label unless Troy bought her catalog or the label like Scooter did to Taylor. I get your concern though.

Butters Stotch

Wow. Imagine your fans pushing your label to release the songs that they were so stupid to reject, 8 years later!!!

Gaga must be shocked right now. 

lady gaga love GIF by FC Bayern Munich

Truly a gay dream.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

LandonM170
1 hour ago, Nicole337 said:

rumor has it that they decided to never release this song because humanity didn't deserve it

I am pretty sure it is because of RedOne if you don't know.

Butters Stotch
48 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

At this point releasing a Chromatica Remix album with ARTPOP Act II as bonus tracks would make a lot of sense. The streams would be insane. Imagine all those artists featured on the remixes plus the previously unheard ARTPOP material on something called Chromatica: the ARTPOP Experience (I know it's lame but you get the idea!).

OMG, your mind. Mixing the traumas from the ARTPOP era, that inevitably took her down the road that would make her create Chromatica years later would be amazing. Like a musical multiverse.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

David Ward
4 minutes ago, LandonM170 said:

I am pretty sure it is because of RedOne if you don't know.

I faintly remember, but I thought it was mostly due to Gaga not liking the final mix. What did RedOne do?

Tempest
3 hours ago, Regina George said:

If they don’t jump on this opportunity they are just stupid. This is a great opportunity to release the unreleased songs with few fan favourites without much work and promotion. It is guaranteed hit. 

Exactly! Could give gaga a few years off with minimal promo while also FEEDING us

Angelina Stefania

Interscope better not ruin this like they did in 2013, making Gaga and White Shadow depressed about turning the music into them. 

Big Reputation
4 hours ago, NoahSuns said:

What does a ex-manager have to do with a music release?:oprah:  isn't Interscope in charge of that?

You’re right! Interscope owns the recordings of the songs. At the end of the day Gaga could want to release the music but interscope could say no; or even the other way round. 

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

BlingNotTheMusic
11 hours ago, homomo said:

So, ARTPOP Act II listening party this Friday hunties?

tenor.gif?itemid=11350015

Omg THIS GIF IS ICONIC 

I haven't seen it in so long! :billie:

Also I'm so down for the ACT II listening party

make up joke GIF by Great Big Story

n1kos

I'm so so happy for this but i don't think that they release these songs... 

In better occasion, they will give us 2-3 songs as bonus tracks of ARTPOP, maybe a deluxe edition of the album in its 10th anniversary! 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

Poltergeist

This whole situation is the most exciting thing in this fanbase since Swinefest for me AND I'M LIVING

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

SchwineLove
11 hours ago, Regina George said:

If they don’t jump on this opportunity they are just stupid. This is a great opportunity to release the unreleased songs with few fan favourites without much work and promotion. It is guaranteed hit. 

But what if those unreleased tracks haven't been mastered yet, or re-take vocals, or whatever needs to be done. I mean.....yeah if it is a possibility, I think it won't arrive in a sooner time.

SchwineLove
10 hours ago, Pretty Please said:

You dont think mastering and compiling this stuff to a standard that is worthy of putting out takes effort? She did a duet with Cher and didnt put it out even though Cher liked it because it wasn’t up to her standards  

at a certain point, someone who can’t realize that people cant force Gaga to do what she doesnt want to do is the stupid person. Not bobby, not sarah, not interscope, but the fans that think that Gaga wants to do everything little monsters have ever dreamed of but just cant because of who is around her. 

at a certain point (which as the years go by is seeming like never) fans have to realize that what they want for Gaga is not what she wants for herself.

so call gaga stupid for not having the career goals you think she has or call yourself stupid for still expecting her to have those goals despite several years of her saying both directly and through her actions that they are not hers, they are yours. 

Yeah, fans just treat her like a barbie dolls, or a customizable female protagonist on an RPG.

Archived