Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

THROWBACK: Swinefest

Spyro

Featured Posts

Spyro

I will never forget one of my top 3 gaga memories (telephone music video being released and Judas leak being up there):

Some highlights

THE REHEARSEL OF SEX DREAMS:

This is chill af and low key she should've released a full version for fun-sies :giveup: 

THE INTERLUDES:

I just love listening to these and thought they fit so well.  Especially right before Sex Dreams

The absolute CHILLS I got hearing the title track for the first time.  The intro was EV-RY-THING!!

(I couldn't find the performance on YouTube, just the audio)

Spyro the Dragon

LittleMonster20

The Sexxx Dreams look and performance was perfect! This was one of Gaga’s best performances ever!

tumblr_msolefn0Ws1r7q096o1_500.gif

Spyro
Just now, LittleMonster20 said:

The Sexxx Dreams look and performance was perfect! This was one of Gaga’s best performances ever!

tumblr_msolefn0Ws1r7q096o1_500.gif

I was literally just thinking the same thing :giveup:

I know a lot of people weren't a fan of the wig, but it grew on me.  I really wish she used that look in some visuals, same with the MANiCURE look she brought out.

maxresdefault.jpg

Spyro the Dragon

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, Spyro said:

I was literally just thinking the same thing :giveup:

I know a lot of people weren't a fan of the wig, but it grew on me.  I really wish she used that look in some visuals, same with the MANiCURE look she brought out.

maxresdefault.jpg

Definitely! The looks in the ARTPOP era were great in general! Some of my favorite looks where from ARTPOP like the big Mona Lisa dress or any Seashell Girl look tbh.

ModernEcstasy

This is one of my favourite Memories of All Time!

I was so Lucky to get tickets and I will never forget that night. It almost feels like a dream. :nick:

Massive Monster

Literally one of the best live she's ever done

The fact that she transformed herself onstage was praised by fans and critics alike

Her versatility to go from screaming/scary in Aura to rockchick in MANiCURE to goddess of love in ARTPOP is pure theater and genius

The versions of the songs were perfect, the vocals stellar, the costumes and ideas brilliant.

:tony:

Kind regards

Alannah

The Swine rehearsal clip of her on that drum set had me on pins and needles for Swinefest. :giveup:

LandonM170
47 minutes ago, bionic said:

One of the most hype Gaga performances

How tf did they get that in 4K? Did they film the show with analog cameras? :what:

Cherries
50 minutes ago, bionic said:

One of the most hype Gaga performances

To quote Gaga, something about this seems so danish. The way the exicuted this

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

brooklynights

ugh this performance brings back so many memories. i remember having all these live audios saved on my phone to listen to before the album came out.

LastNight

Truly iconic. One of my favourite moments being a Gaga fan - it was electrifying. Hearing all that new music ahead of the album was so special. 

Agunimon

The anticipation to this with the teaser drops of her playing the songs live with those filters was peak stan-ship.

Archived