news

DJWS: "You were heard, I talked to LG"

John Wayne

Featured Posts

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Concertaholic

That’s great and all but Gaga should honestly do what she wants at the end of the day, she is the artist. If left to her own fruition she would not be releasing ARTPOP Act II.

Also, I don’t know DJWS personally but I can’t help but think there’s some financial incentive driving him to pressure Gaga to put out old music he produced. I would honestly much rather hear music that is representative of Gaga in 2021. This is just my opinion that I’m sharing so please be kind and don’t attack me for it.

Ziggy
11 minutes ago, Tangina said:

If ever this would be released, I bet it's only the songs she made with DJWS – no Temple or Onion Girl since it was created with Zedd, and Tinnitus since it was created with Madeon.

Mmmmm not necessarily! This is a first meeting with the exec producer of the album and the artist who released it. She’d contact appropriate parties after if need be and I doubt someone like Madeon who is on great terms with her or Zedd who got signed because of her would scoff at it. Their work is basically done already if I’m to understand correctly.

gstring
4 minutes ago, RhopaloceraEFFECT said:

I would like to hear zedd's scrapped songs .. but i prefer djws .. his production on applause, sex dreams, ARTPOP (in the album in general) is much better than the production of the rest .

don't forget dwuw

Little little

RhopaloceraEFFECT
1 minute ago, Smithy said:

Princess Die

Kick It

Room in my Heart (Elton collab)

Room in my heart is from the original LG5 .

Ziggy
Just now, Concertaholic said:

That’s great and all but Gaga should honestly do what she wants at the end of the day, she is the artist. If left to her own fruition she would not be releasing ARTPOP Act II.

Also, I don’t know DJWS personally but I can’t help but think there’s some financial incentive driving him to pressure Gaga to put out old music he produced. I would honestly much rather hear music that is representative of Gaga in 2021. This is just my opinion that I’m sharing so please be kind and don’t attack me for it.

I don’t think it’s financial :) I think honestly he just loves this album so much and it was heartbreaking to go through the process and not see his own art and hers together come to fruition as intended. Nothing wrong with that :) I think this meeting is to discuss if it’s what she wants. If we consider where she’s been the past few years she was healing from ARTPOP and thought everyone hated it. Seeing that love given to something special to her will definitely change how she sees it.

Massive Monster

I am so shook right now

If there is one unfinished album it is ARTPOP

The finished product was just disappointing compared to the demos and lead to it 

Let's see what happens

Kind regards

Focus
3 minutes ago, Reality said:

REMEMBER, he said "No promises made," so while this is a great step moving forward, it's not a done deal yet. Honestly, I don't see Gaga ever releasing a full-on ARTPOP Act II album. Maybe an EP or a couple of standalone singles, but I think we should all just be cautiously optimistic about this. 

i'm sure gaga get approval by her management before making release plans with djws

RhopaloceraEFFECT
1 minute ago, Stan KDA said:

image.png

Bloodpop and his manager deserve that tbh 

Mister G
4 minutes ago, jimmytimestep said:

THIS

If the Chromatica remix is real, I could totally see her doing an EP for APII and a super-deluxe Chromatica re-release that includes APII

CHROMATICARTPOP

Archived