💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS: "You were heard, I talked to LG"

John Wayne

Featured Posts

Mister G

I'm surprised the petition only stopped at the album and didn't shift focus at making the individual songs chart as well. Applause peaked at #4 on Billboard but damn that's be awesome if somehow it rose to the top again after all these years.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smithy
14 minutes ago, Mister G said:

I'm surprised the petition only stopped at the album and didn't shift focus at making the individual songs chart as well. Applause peaked at #4 on Billboard but damn that's be awesome if somehow it rose to the top again after all these years.

Cause that would be incredibly difficult to do, askin gags to drop an album is a lot easier :ladyhaha:

Dr Fudge

When you think about it...November, 2013 will be 10 years ago in just 2.5 years. They could create some sort of anniversary edition with Act II tracks in that sort of time. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Robo Ga
20 minutes ago, LandonM170 said:

11. Brooklyn Nights

Dear Lord, THIS :flutter:

🤖⚡️

LilyLark
1 hour ago, phantasmas said:

release Red Flame!!! :messga:

and Ratchet :grr:

LOL Gaga ain't releasing anything with Azealia, especially a song titled "Ratchet" (which would get her dragged from her to Sunday) in the 2020s.

LandonM170
4 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

Dear Lord, THIS :flutter:

Thing is it is not high priority for me. We have a leaked version of the song already and we have a studio version that she was going to perform on artRAVE before Gypsy replaced it. If we don't get it I won't be upset, but I will be sad.

phantasmas
2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

LOL Gaga ain't releasing anything with Azealia, especially a song titled "Ratchet" (which would get her dragged from her to Sunday) in the 2020s.

let me be delulu in peace :fatcat:

LilyLark
5 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

When you think about it...November, 2013 will be 10 years ago in just 2.5 years. They could create some sort of anniversary edition with Act II tracks in that sort of time. 

Yeah, I think this is the most likely....a 10 year re-issue or some songs released on spotify/youtube/etc. versus a full on part 2 album.

I don't know, I know Gaga and DJWS are still friendly, but I hope the "go harder" bit is just general life advice and not encouraging stans to keep up the pressure after Gaga acknowledged and gave love to the album...if Gaga wants to release more, she will release more...pressuring her this much (after she already acknowledged it & Interscope is obvs. aware at this point) comes across as kind of...off.

LilyLark
2 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

let me be delulu in peace :fatcat:

Sorry for raining on your parade, but she'd be cancelled. At least Brooklyn Nights, Tea, and Tinnitus would probably be released on a re-issue, etc.?

DrewPa

I'm the only one that really don't like that "forget the past"? :stalkga:

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

phantasmas
4 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Sorry for raining on your parade, but she'd be cancelled. At least Brooklyn Nights, Tea, and Tinnitus would probably be released on a re-issue, etc.?

i cant pop my bussbuss to those so idc about them like i do Red Flame and Ratchet :bradley:

edit: she could rerelease with Megan thee Stallion instead and that sh*t would SMASH :messga:

Anderson123

I keep reading his post and the way he says "Forget the past, think about the future" makes me wonder if it means about Gaga healing and letting the songs see the light of the day or actually means that Act 2 is cancelled and they're getting together to make new music.

Cookie Tookie

Maybe now y’all can stop sh*t talking ARTPOP as an album and start respecting its artistry. It was WAY ahead of its time, and I might even say it’s her most diverse body of work. 

Archived