news

DJWS: "You were heard, I talked to LG"

John Wayne

Featured Posts

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fusel

wtf I would have called anyone delusional up to a month ago who would dare to say there might actually a chance we'd ever get to heart act II :wtfga:

Mr Oak
2 hours ago, Mister G said:

Watch us get ACT II as a B-Side to Chromatica on its anniversary. I always felt those two albums were like a Yin and Yang, each existing on its own but coming full circle.

There's no way they can finish the songs in one month but...:air:

Mister G
Just now, NoahSuns said:

There's no way they can finish the songs in one month but...:air:

Well I think the presumption here is that most of these songs were already recorded/finished just scrapped for the final version of the album. I mean once Gaga is back in the U.S. which not sure if she is yet, I'm certain they could polish vocals and production if this is something they truly want to move forward with.

Mr Oak
Just now, Mister G said:

Well I think the presumption here is that most of these songs were already recorded/finished just scrapped for the final version of the album. I mean once Gaga is back in the U.S. which not sure if she is yet, I'm certain they could polish vocals and production if this is something they truly want to move forward with.

shes probably gonna be back in one month since DJWS said to keep this up for 1 month . That gives them only 16 days to do all these...I want to believe you're right:air:

ProfessionalClown

AFTER SO MANY YEARS 

THIS IS SURREAL 

FREE MY MIND B!TCH:messga:

OysterBaby

Omg have we not had our hearts broken enough over act 2 after all these years?? 

I still think about Stache all the time.

I would love for this to be real but I’ve been on this cult site for 10 years and Ive been hurt before 

ProfessionalClown
2 minutes ago, OysterBaby said:

Omg have we not had our hearts broken enough over act 2 after all these years?? 

I still think about Stache all the time.

I would love for this to be real but I’ve been on this cult site for 10 years and Ive been hurt before 

I don’t think it’s ever gotten to this point tho. I mean DJWS messaging her and her agreeing to talk, her posting about it, her being in a way better headspace. 

this is crazy :cryga:

Robo Ga

It's so incredible, I was watching the ARTPOP release concert just the other day and thinking about how far we've come, and wondering what Gaga's thoughts are about ARTPOP in 2021. This is just insane. I'm so happy about this I want to cry. 

🤖⚡️

Tinnitus15

Btw didn’t she say she was playing those songs for her friends so maybe they’re finished idk 

sillynate

Yooo are we gonna get ARTPOP Act II & The Chromatica Remix Album AND Cheek Three Cheek this year :saira::party::hug:

MANiCURE 6
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Btw didn’t she say she was playing those songs for her friends so maybe they’re finished idk 

Yes ! She said she had a whole B Side of ARTPOP songs that she's playing for her friends and family :firega:

LandonM170

Top tracks we need!

1. TEA

2. Onion Girl

3. Temple

4. Maren

5. Tinnitus

6. In Like With U

7. Gaze

Tracks we need and want but at least have a leak for:

8. Princess Die

9. PARTYNAUSEOUS (solo)

10. Nothin On (But the Radio)

11. Brooklyn Nights

12. I Wanna Be With U

13. Cake Like Lady Gaga

14. Stache (Princess High Die)

I thought this would be a cool 14 track album!

ChicaSkas
7 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Yooo are we gonna get ARTPOP Act II & The Chromatica Remix Album AND Cheek Three Cheek this year :saira::party::hug:

Cannot contain excitement!! :excited2:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived