💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Tweets About ARTPOP

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

David Ward
1 hour ago, Mr S said:

I can't believe she said "ahead of it's time". That's some christina aguilera level nonsense.

tenor.gif

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judas Society
5 hours ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

In case she doesn’t release it, I really hope people (meaning lm‘s) don’t throw shade at her... 

I personally would love it if she did release it, but I fully understand if she doesn’t want to :heart: 

let’s just all be kind to one another and to Gaga too, no matter what the outcome is. 

If you're a veteran, you'll know people will get salty if they get nothing even if petition reached 100k. Even if they say as long as Gaga acknowledges it, it will be enough. But LMs are toxic like that. They lash out at Gaga about things they didn't get even when Gaga never acknowledges it. But this time, Gaga acknowledges it, so they will be even more salty if nothing comes of it. The disappointment alone will make them lash out on Gaga even more.

Most of us who doesn't bother too much with what Gaga will or will not put out will just wait in patience for whatever she is giving us.

Zilla
52 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

If you're a veteran, you'll know people will get salty if they get nothing even if petition reached 100k. Even if they say as long as Gaga acknowledges it, it will be enough. But LMs are toxic like that. They lash out at Gaga about things they didn't get even when Gaga never acknowledges it. But this time, Gaga acknowledges it, so they will be even more salty if nothing comes of it. The disappointment alone will make them lash out on Gaga even more.

Most of us who doesn't bother too much with what Gaga will or will not put out will just wait in patience for whatever she is giving us.

That’s what I’m afraid of, if it falls through and everyone attacks Gaga/DJWS/the Haus after all this. End of the day, this fan base is never happy tbh. She could drop like a 3 disc special edition and there would be someone somewhere howling it’s not their cup of tea and attacking her for it.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

RAMROD

I better not see y'all come for Gaga for this, since there is nothing promised in the first place. :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Moonlight on Water

I have to admit, somewhere i can relate to how Gaga feels about ARTPOP. When i was crazy for ARTPOP, i was going through a really tough time and wanted to kill myself every day. Thankfully enough, Gaga was the only thing that kept me going at the time and i took the lyrics seriously, "Your ARTPOP could mean anything." I started to create my own meaning in life and work on my mental health. It got worse before it got better, but here I am. I feel like I'm starting to revisit some things and it's just convenient that this is happening. It's like if the universe is using Gaga to add humor to the serious moments of my life. :pawsup:

she/her

Chromatography
13 minutes ago, Mr S said:

Now would be a great time to put out the solo DWUW

yes! this is all that i want. i hate the christina version and even tho r kelly is awful (it’s kinda a bop and i miss having it on spotify)

SlaeUrAnus

ARTPOP was ahead of its time, and that is the T with Tia.

Series 2 Drag Queens GIF by BBC Three

In my messy era.

S0436

Sad that those who are revisiting or listening to the album for the first time are most likely not hearing the gem that is DWUW :sick:

HEARTSTOP
2 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Sad that those who are revisiting or listening to the album for the first time are most likely not hearing the gem that is DWUW :sick:

Yeah they should include X-Tina's version

IDGAF

Grigio Guy

I CANNOT believe ARTPOP is 81 on the Apple Music charts right now in the US. This is INSANE.

She might need to do a rerelease of ARTPOP ala Taylor Swift. One where she produces and releases the tracks the way she INTENDED to and includes ARTPOP Act II tracks like Taylor did with “from the vault”.

I feel like it’s 2013 again! Streaming ALLL DAY.

Religion is a product to sell.

A MESS
2 hours ago, S0436 said:

controversial yet brave: DWUW is super basic and boring :ladyhaha: the last thing the world needs is a new controversy. but that's too bad :firega:

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Anderson123
14 minutes ago, milam said:

controversial yet brave: DWUW is super basic and boring :ladyhaha: the last thing the world needs is a new controversy. but that's too bad :firega:

Do What U Want is one of the best ones and one of DJWS' best produced songs. Sad to see that people dislike it because R. Kelly's name is attached to it. Fans forced themselves to dislike it because of that controversy.

A MESS
Just now, Anderson123 said:

Do What U Want is one of the best ones and one of DJWS' best produced songs. Sad to see that people dislike it because R. Kelly's name is attached to it. Fans forced themselves to dislike it because of that controversy.

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Archived