Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Tweets About ARTPOP

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Serial Chiller

Gaga:

Winning the Grammy and getting a shoutout    Random fan-made petition gaining buzz
from your collaborator-sister online

sleeping-squidward-meme.jpg

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustTea
1 hour ago, milam said:

is this a proposal or...? :ladyhaha:

1 hour ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

The little monsters have the power... it would be so freaking funny if a petition for SC mv also reached thousands of people signing it... :ladyhaha:

:huntyga: Someone should definitely do it! I don't have time for that unfortunately... :messga:

Starmie25

ARTPOP is half of heavy electronic/EDM, but like so what EDM is solid and its really a whole lot more to it than just hyper breakdowns, and ooonts oonts lol. 

And the genre was still going strong even in 2013/2014 - Feel This Moment, Runaway, Timber, Summer, Under Control, Clarity, Blame, Waiting for Love. 🙏

Ashley

Anyone else not that interested in ARTPOP Act II? I don’t see why everyone is obsessed with the idea lol. I’d rather have new material.

QueenChromatix
1 minute ago, modern ecstasy said:

Anyone else not that interested in ARTPOP Act II? I don’t see why everyone is obsessed with the idea lol. I’d rather have new material.

or renew promo for Chromatica :)

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

ModernEcstasy

Wow! I was not expecting to wake up to this. 

Both Gaga and ARTPOP will always have a special place in my heart for multiple reasons. 
I teared up a little :heart:

StarstruckIllusion
10 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

ARTPOP Act II is new material... :triggered:

Phaye Monster

The way she’s written this is so genuine and heartfelt. I love her. 
I’m not sure we’ll ever see Act II but just to have Ga talk about it means a lot to me. The album caused such a pain for her and I honestly just hope that fans’ love for it can bring back a love for it. Making her see the love in her work again, helping that healing, matters most to me. 
And she’s right... ARTPOP was ahead of her time. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

BloodyM

It's all over the news, even BBC reported it just now. She literally predicated this happening, this is a true reversed warholian experience. 

FFXIV WhiteMage
9 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

It's all over the news, even BBC reported it just now. She literally predicated this happening, this is a true reversed warholian experience. 

Really? If true then her power is impeccable :firega:

I think if things get more intense then Gaga might just do something :flop:

The Z
1 hour ago, caulixtla said:

In any event, if ARTPOP2 becomes a reality, she should release a “these are my boundaries” song as a counterbalance to that horrible “Do What U Want” song.

DWUW is one of her best songs though

ladygagafan1234
4 hours ago, GipJo said:

She is not an indie artist, she can't release projects freely as she wants.

She can do what she wants. I don't think you know what time we are living in. Artists can release anything they want whenever they want. Look at Lana releasing another album 3 months after her last & countless other artists releasing EP's every other month.

Archived