Olivia Rodrigo has 2 songs on Hot 100's top 10

Runway

Featured Posts

Rat Boy

Blinding Lights is still there? :air: 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

FentyGa

i hope deja vu is stable, personally i like it more than drivers license

i also hope the next single is more radio-friendly, because i’d love for her to properly become an MPG. she has a lot of potential

FentyGa
3 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

Blinding Lights is still there? :air: 

57 weeks and counting

weed

the way I thought Masked Wolf was a Masked Singer contestant releasing a single 

omg I know this song lmaoaoaooa I thought it was a Southern White Country artist turned rapper :air: I thought so many things!

Rahrahbitchson

My king BRUNO snatching another #1 WE LOVE TO SEE IT

image0.gif

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Jewels n Drugs

wtf is #10 :laughga:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

ConnorFilm

Genuinely surprised that “Save Your Tears” will end up having 10-plus weeks in the top 10. I didn’t think it would catch on given “In Your Eyes” flopped and “Heartless” didn’t serve longevity. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

stevana229

I really don't get how Billboard works anymore.. it seems like they just put whatever songs they want up there... there is NO WAY Blinding Lights is still in the top 10.. 

Runway
6 minutes ago, stevana229 said:

I really don't get how Billboard works anymore.. it seems like they just put whatever songs they want up there... there is NO WAY Blinding Lights is still in the top 10.. 

Radio is keeping it that high. It has 45.4m of airplay. It’d be top 20 without it

Suspiria

The US Hot 100 always seems so stale to me. If you look at the UK chart, no song has been in the top 20 for more than 15 weeks. Yet the US top 10 frequently has songs there for almost a year.

gypsy101
46 minutes ago, stevana229 said:

it literally tracks like sales streams and radio play they don’t just make it up :ladyhaha:

Archived