Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What artists are YOUR artists?

Cherries

Featured Posts

Cherries

We all have artists we like, artists we love and artists who are OUR ARTISTS. Those who really shine above the rest and have a special place in your heart. 

Mine are Billie Eilish, Charli XCX, Conan Gray, Melanie Martinez, Lady Gaga, Halsey and YUNGBLUD

Who are yours?

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromatic puzea

gaga obv, ariana, rina sawayama, and harry styles

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

littlepotter

Billie Eilish is my artist because I discovered her back when she had literally FIVE followers on my streaming service, and less than 15,000 followers on twitter. She was such a little gem and I never expected her to go mainstream at all, I thought she would always be a lowkey niche girlie. That's why I get super defensive when people drag her on GGD and call her an iNdUsTrY pLaNt, inauthentic, untalented, and all sorts of untrue bullcrap

chaeri pls

Shawniqua Mendes

Flatsound, Salvia Palth, Suzanne Vega

Wolałabym być sucha, ale przynajmniej jestem mokra. Szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj, szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj

Babylon Dynasty

Gaga + Sawayama + Dolores O' Riodan + Laura Branigan :heart:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Head Empty

Gaga, Kylie, Imagine Dragons and Muse. I could add ABBA and Queen because I was raised with those on repeat and I still love them to this day.

Yxilon

Ivy Levan, DEV, Allie X, FKA twigs, Agnes, Icona Pop, Loreen, Kerli, Kylie Minogue

and Gaga obviously 

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

Cherries
14 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Billie Eilish is my artist because I discovered her back when she had literally FIVE followers on my streaming service, and less than 15,000 followers on twitter. She was such a little gem and I never expected her to go mainstream at all, I thought she would always be a lowkey niche girlie. That's why I get super defensive when people drag her on GGD and call her an iNdUsTrY pLaNt, inauthentic, untalented, and all sorts of untrue bullcrap

AWW, like soundcloud era with ocean eyes at 13. Yes i like to imagine i would but my parents didn't let me have soundcloud so i had to wait till she physicaly uploaded music to spotify and such. But ever since she first started BAM i was a follower.

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

flyaway

Here are some I think of...

Sting, Depeche Mode, Talk Talk, The Killers, Lana Del Rey, Bomba Estéreo, Muse, Keane 

And of course the Lady herself :ally:

Archived