Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Biggest Pop Icon of your country?

Aphasic

Featured Posts

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to be the first one to post a male star. For the Netherlands the biggest icon of all times is definitely Andre Hazes.

Second would come Doe Maar!

And finally, not actually Dutch but nevertheless probably the most relevant pop act for our millennials and gen Z:

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Aphasic Top said:

INNA electro dance queen

She was my first thought. Secondly there is also Alexandra Stan who is known to much lesser extend.

& also this song:

dimitristhe

Aliki Vougiouklaki. She was the most popular actress at her time and a huge pop icon. She is known as the National Star of Greece. Her films are on the highest grossing list in Greece and she was the highest paid actress ever. Her 1970 film Ipolochagos Natassa (Lieutenant Natasha) is the highest grossing film ever in Greece (over 750.000 tickets sold in Athens!). She died at 1996, but her films are still popular and Greek people want to know stuff about her private life. She was maybe the first real gay icon. She was diagnosed with cancer and the tv news were talking all day about her health status, we even have breaking news about her. Her funeral was one of the biggest events here in Greece, its was also broadcasted by tv. 

edd2e8_aliki_vougiouklaki.jpgal-1068x801.jpg

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

Aphasic
Just now, dimitristhe said:

Aliki Vougiouklaki. She was the most popular actress at her time and a huge pop icon. She is known as the National Star of Greece. Her films are on the highest grossing list in Greece and she was the highest paid actress ever. Her 1970 film Ipolochagos Natassa (Lieutenant Natasha) is the highest grossing film ever in Greece (over 750.000 tickets sold in Athens!). She died at 1996, but her films are still popular and Greek people want to know stuff about her private life. She was maybe the first real gay icon. She was diagnosed with cancer and the tv news were talking all day about her health status, we even have breaking news about her. Her funeral was one of the biggest events here in Greece, its was also broadcasted by tv. 

edd2e8_aliki_vougiouklaki.jpgal-1068x801.jpg

Look at those beautiful eyes! :kara:

dimitristhe
7 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

Look at those beautiful eyes! :kara:

She was GORGEOUS. A woman that never aged, she had that teen spirit all her life. 

In these photos she was in her 60s. :giveup:

maxresdefault_copy_1.jpg?w=875&mode=crop35bb4961c1f723399f60a70afd896ad2.jpg

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

The UK has too many :bradley:

Elton John, David Bowie, John Lennon, Grace Jones, Marc Bolan, Adele, Amy I could go on. 

Oh and Jessie J of course :poot:

Aphasic
9 minutes ago, dimitristhe said:

She was GORGEOUS. A woman that never aged, she had that teen spirit all her life. 

In these photos she was in her 60s. :giveup:

maxresdefault_copy_1.jpg?w=875&mode=crop35bb4961c1f723399f60a70afd896ad2.jpg

Beautiful beautiful

Aphasic
9 minutes ago, Karl said:

The UK has too many :bradley:

Elton John, David Bowie, John Lennon, Grace Jones, Marc Bolan, Adele, Amy I could go on. 

Oh and Jessie J of course :poot:

That would be my pick from the UK in the list you put.  But all the other ones are exceptional artists as well with bigger than life legacies. 

Aphasic
50 minutes ago, Rafael Dias said:

For me, Pabllo Vittar is the biggest pop icon in Brazil. 

pablo-vittar-1.png

5t1n-itC.jpg

pabllo-6.png

maxresdefault.jpg

And Anitta? Pele?

Archived