đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favorite Music Video From Born This Way?

venuspop

Your Favorite Music Video From Born This Way  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What's Your Favorite Music Video From Born This Way?

Featured Posts

venuspop

It's that time again girlies :huntyga: - what's your favorite music video from BTW? this was incredibly difficult for me to decide, like TFM was, but I think I'm going to go with Marry The Night.

What about you? 

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

rinasawachanta

Marry The Night summarizes Gaga's iconicity. Such an incredible but underrated MV.

chromatic puzea

MTN but you and I and TEOG served us beautiful visuals

do u like the jojo siwa song

Anderson123

1. Judas

2. You and I

3. Marry The Night

4. Born This Way

5. The Edge of Glory (Still love it though)

Stanley Digaga

Judas, it's the video that made me discover Lady Gaga :wub:

Marry The Night is a close second.

Agunimon

If it wasn't for The Edge of Glory, all the music videos from this era would have been so perfect. Judas is my prefered since it's just my favorite song and visual from it, but Born This Way, YoĂĽ and I, and Marry the Night are all very close.

Leoooo

Marry the Night song and video probably saved my life in a lot of ways, so this was pretty easy (although they are all amazing in their own way)

The story of reinventing yourself into a bad ass bitch

Music Video Mv GIF by Lady Gagamusic video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

The choreo, man it's flawless. I love how she is the only one doing that full choreo in high heels and nailing it (which I always took as a metaphor for trying harder than everyone in the room)

music video mv GIF by Lady Gagamusic video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

The way she picks up the ballet dancer who falls, staying kind even when you're competing

music video mv GIF by Lady Gagamusic video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

Dancing through that mother ****ing fire

that's all folks fire GIF by Lady Gaga

I could talk forever about it, I actually did a full essay on it in university and got an A :ladyhaha: (Thanks Gaga)

Cookie Tookie

Her best visuals ever. Every single one of these is brilliant. 

jimmytimestep
17 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

The rest look cheap

How

dare 

you

anyway...I voted btw as it shook me to my core when she pulled that ak-47 outta her legs but tbqfh let’s be real this era was the ultimate absolute peak in terms of Gaga’s visuals

jimmytimestep
1 hour ago, Agunimon said:

If it wasn't for The Edge of Glory, all the music videos from this era would have been so perfect. Judas is my prefered since it's just my favorite song and visual from it, but Born This Way, YoĂĽ and I, and Marry the Night are all very close.

Honestly tho even TEOG is iconic. Clarence ****ing Clemons? Wow! And the Versace look is unreal. And part of why it “doesn’t hold up” is because we all expected something different in the build up. What it actually ended up being, outside of our expectation, is still rather beautiful and brilliant. 

Butters Stotch

They are all great. I chose MTN only because it reflects Gaga's story and the hero she is.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Lucas

Judas as a whole but the first part of Born This Way (before the music starts basically) is an absolute masterpiece

Archived