đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which songs would be problematic in 2021?

flyaway

Featured Posts

Whole Marilyn Manson's discography:bradley:

I'm probably wrong

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HEARTSTOP
22 hours ago, TheFame Monster said:

Today people would say Poker Face is exploiting and fetishizing bisexuality, LoveGame isn’t inclusive of non-heterosexual relationships, Bad Romance and Paparazzi paint all women in a negative light, Alejandro’s lyrics are too toxic, etc…

As @PartySick said, people have a harder time not trying to find something as problematic. To me this is too the point that it is annoying. Not everything is exploitative or appropriation. Sometimes people want to tell a story and/or play a character. 

Exactly. Not every story has to represent every kind of person, or has the intention to exclude people not represented.

IDGAF

RudraCNG

Most of The Fame tbh bc people wouldn't try to underatand she was being sarcastic the whole album.

Summerboi14
1 hour ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Wait can someone explain how this could even be problematic lmaoo bc I’m trying hard to think and I just can’t :saladga:

It stereotypes women and that they chase after boys. A few pages back there is a cover with different lyrics because the other singer found it unfitting. 

Mother of Puppies

What's wrong with John Wayne? :bear:

I think these could be somewhat problematic, because it's quite vulgar. :haroon:

The phrase "Tonight I'm ****ing you" sounds a bit like "he will do so for sure, no matter what happens, no one will stop him" it's not like "he would like to do it. He literally says "tonight I'm ****ing you!" I still like the song though :huntyga:

Is the phrase "bitch" still used in songs? I mean, I know Gaga has used it many times, but she can, cuz she's a woman herself and an icon :haroon:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

ProfessionalClown
1 hour ago, BloodyMary08 said:

It stereotypes women and that they chase after boys. A few pages back there is a cover with different lyrics because the other singer found it unfitting. 

Isn’t like...the song about the boy chasing the girl? Like he’s all about her and she doesn’t like him bc of her friends and then she’s too late when he gets big.

or am I listening to the wrong sk8er boi that’s not by Avril Lavigne :oops:

Archived