Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favorite Music Video From The Fame Monster?

venuspop

Your Favorite Music Video From The Fame Monster  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What's Your Favorite Music Video From The Fame Monster?

Featured Posts

venuspop

this was honestly super hard for me to choose but I think I'm gonna go with Telephone :messga:

what about you?

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

Butters Stotch

F*ck, so hard!!! TFM videos are all amazing. I would say Telephone is my least favourite because it has some editing mistakes. Then Bad Romance is Gaga's most iconic video, everyone knows it, it won lots of awards and it's so weird and futuristic. And then Alejandro is beautifully done, the message is incredible, Steven Kleim directed it, the outfits :nooo: Gaga looks so mysterious and creepy but sexy at the same time.

Soooo... I'll go with Alejandro, honestly such an amazing video. She did that in 2010. Her power :pray:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

venuspop
1 minute ago, Butters Stotch said:

F*ck, so hard!!! TFM videos are all amazing. I would say Telephone is my least favourite because it has some editing mistakes. Then Bad Romance is Gaga's most iconic video, everyone knows it, it won lots of awards and it's so weird and futuristic. And then Alejandro is beautifully done, the message is incredible, Steven Kleim directed it, the outfits :nooo: Gaga looks so mysterious and creepy but sexy at the same time.

Soooo... I'll go with Alejandro, honestly such an amazing video. She did that in 2010. Her power :pray:

i know i was struggling to decide so bad :bradley: but i ultimately went with telephone cause it's one of the most influential music videos of my childhood from her

The Alejandro MV is what turned me from a casual fan into a stan :legend: The outfits and lighting and coloring, its world is so stark and everyone looks so coldly beautiful.

⚡🐲

Butters Stotch
3 minutes ago, venuspop said:

i know i was struggling to decide so bad :bradley: but i ultimately went with telephone cause it's one of the most influential music videos of my childhood from her

I remember waiting hours in front of my computer, anxious for it to be released. It amazes me how fast time went by :saladga:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

venuspop

this might be my most controversial thread yet :huntyga:

Catnikko

She should've released song only length versions of alejandro and telephone then this decision would be impossible

Actual patient

Archived