Chromatica out now

society

Canada Surpasses USA Covid-19 Infection Rate For First Time Ever

Featured Posts

Economy

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/7750304/covid-canada-new-cases-us/amp/

Canadas current new daily infections of 205 per 1 Million population has surpassed the US rate for the first time since the pandemic began

Because a higher portion of the US is immune to virus whether thru vaccination or natural infection despire looser restrictions the infections have dropped

In Canada several Provinces have reintroduced severe restrictions as ICUs fill up including the 2 most populated Provinces Ontario and Quebec

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 6
  • Sad 2
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Economy

• GagaSine

• OBEY

• HuffsAhoy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/7750304/covid-canada-new-cases-us/amp/   Canadas current new daily infections of 205 per 1 Million population has surpassed the US rate for the

This is so embarrassing. And there were protests in Toronto today about masks/lockdowns/vaccines... I was out for a walk and a couple protestors walked by me and yelled at me because I was wearing a m

Well, well, well. How the tables have turned Who's the sh*tty North American country now, eh?  

Economy
4 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Oop Canada what is you doing hunny

Vaccinating only 200,000 ppl a day and only 18% so far thats what :flop:

Although the circumstances that led to delayed vaccinations are not entirely the current Governments fault

• Like 2
Economy
Just now, GagaSine said:

It's embarrassing how badly we are doing :saladga:

I know. And i really wanted a haircut and had to buzz cut again :triggered:

GagaSine
Just now, Economy said:

Ugh I am so close to shaving my head tbh, my last haircut was nearly a year ago

• Sad 1
Economy
16 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Ugh I am so close to shaving my head tbh, my last haircut was nearly a year ago

I also lost all my muscles cuz the gym is always closed :grr:

But hopefully if we dont get variants soon that are resistant to vaccines then for now hopefully this should be the last lockdown

• Like 1
HuffsAhoy

It's crazy how the ball was dropped with the vaccine rollout, which I know is not really something the current government had a hand in. My fiance said it's getting downright horrible up there, he lives in Ontario. I wish covid hadn't put a huge nail in our immigration plans, otherwise he'd be here with me in North Carolina enjoying life outside the house :gaycat:

Rain on Me
  • Like 1
nickkoko

This is so embarrassing. And there were protests in Toronto today about masks/lockdowns/vaccines... I was out for a walk and a couple protestors walked by me and yelled at me because I was wearing a mask :saladga:

• Shook 7
Mister G
8 minutes ago, nickkoko said:

This is so embarrassing. And there were protests in Toronto today about masks/lockdowns/vaccines... I was out for a walk and a couple protestors walked by me and yelled at me because I was wearing a mask :saladga:

They are so irrelevant and useless. No one wants to hear them babbling anymore about how masks are evil and lockdowns are against their rights. Like shut up and get a real hobby.

• Like 2
Thomas P
50 minutes ago, Economy said:

I’ve been cutting my own hair for months now because i simply can’t handle my appointments getting canceled by Ford anymore. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.
  • Like 1
Thomas P
14 minutes ago, nickkoko said:

Lovely, i’m about to move back to Toronto in a couple months, so i’m glad to see these people again :interestinga:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.
  • LMAO 1
alsemanche

Canada is really f*cking this up... I know someone there who's a health worker and they got their first jab of pfizer over 1.5 months ago and they still haven't given them or their colleagues at the hospital the second jab... Wtf are they even doing with all the vaccines they bought 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 3
LaLa

it's all.... so tiring :toofunny:

2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Canada is really f*cking this up... I know someone there who's a health worker and they got their first jab of pfizer over 1.5 months ago and they still haven't given them or their colleagues at the hospital the second jab... Wtf are they even doing with all the vaccines they bought 

yeah, they are spacing out the doses here, with the idea that it's better that more people get at least some immunity than a smaller group get fully immunized. For example I got my first shot last week and I don't get my second dose until July 24th :spin:

There was a lot of news earlier about how Canada has bought sooo much vaccine, and yeah we have secured a lot of contracts, but the actual shipments have been very slow. Our main problem is that we have NO domestic manufacturing facilities and rely exclusively on shipments from other countries. I can only hope our government is learning something from this. 

• Like 1
ShayCristoforo

It’s us here in Ontario. So frustrating to be in lockdown constantly, yet our case count is still massive. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.
  • Like 2