đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Lady Gaga defies critics with South African date

Americano

Featured Posts

"omg she's flopping so hard."

b---h please your faves could never

Right?

Hearing people say how hard she is flopping when a picture looks like there is only 50% attendance, I don't think many people realize how many tickets are scalped and perhaps not even sold because of how high the people are asking. Either way, IT IS STILL SOLD OUT.

:ohwell:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The superstar singer is set to perform for her largest crowd yet in South Africa tonight, with the promoter expecting a crowd upwards of 80,000 people in attendance. It's only been four years since Gaga burst into the scene, and she's rivaling the likes of Madonna in touring capacity.

Insanity. So, so proud of her.

Americano

It all sounds so gooood!

Im just wondering, the OP says the tour is 100% sold out, but thats not really the case is it? I know my concert wasnt sold out?

Billboard recorded all dates as sold out so far. ;)

Complaints about a few let downs with respect to Gaga never ever made any sense when you compare her to her "rivals" and realize that she kicks all of their asses.

As far as selling out is concerned, its what Billboard says that you guys should go off of. And as far as SA is concerned she sold that **** out awhile ago. I remember the ticket selling site crashed the day they went on sale. So SA will be her biggest attendance date.

Pop Muse Tumblr

LOL australia is a continent too. but there were no stadium dates in australia. :noparty: if only the australian dates were in summer...

but gaga's slaying stadiums from seoul to bangkok to london to paris to sao paolo and now johannesburg :party:

if a yankee stadium date is announced, australia (and antarctica :derpga:) will be the only continent NOT to have a stadium show :dies: :legend:

Americano

LOL australia is a continent too. but there were no stadium dates in australia. :noparty: if only the australian dates were in summer...

but gaga's slaying stadiums from seoul to bangkok to london to paris to sao paolo and now johannesburg :party:

if a yankee stadium date is announced, australia (and antarctica :derpga:) will be the only continent NOT to have a stadium show :dies::legend:

With the amount of sold-out arena dates in some Aus cities, they couldve done a stadium was my point

Pop Muse Tumblr

With the amount of sold-out arena dates in some Aus cities, they couldve done a stadium was my point

that's why i said if only in summer :)

i feel so floppy for going to the rod laver arena show then seeing pictures of stade de france, twickenham and now soccer city hahahaha

Archived