Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

LG5 Thread

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

Decodekid
9 minutes ago, Sestri Levante said:

I'll never forget the meltdowns over that "fan recording outside the studio" :saladga:

This was just too good, I wish it was real

Im Harol don't tell anyone

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Frankensteined is the only one song totally confirmed from the project. It was a RedOne produced song. She sang it backstage to fans during JWT.

I never understood how she sang it to fans but we don't have a single lyric, a single word, or even anything about melody, vibe, etc. 

like did they all immediately forget orrrrr.. :saladga:

12 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

It was rumored to be a a disco album. RedOne worked on some songs that were never released. We thought the lead was going to be released on the Grammys.

Was this the one that turned into the Intel-powered tribute?

homomo

All I remember is disco and glam rock talk for most of 2015 and 2016

S0436

It is sad reading this thread knowing the songs we ended up having included AYO, Hey Girl, Sinners Prayer etc 

real housewives yes GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Living
16 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

RedOne was lead producer, they finished 8 songs (probably more demos). They started to work together late 2014 when she was on her tour in Europe. She was seen entering studio in Paris. The one RedOne often uses. The collaboration was totally official in early 2015. They were still posting from the studio late 2015 while she was filming for AHS (September / October 2015 I think). Then she changed direction when meeting Mark Ronson in London. 

Nile Rodger and DJWS also confirmed they wrote few things with her for her record. Giorgio Moroder also confirmed they were discussing working together. It's still unsure if they managed to meet. Elton John also wrote a song with her for the album (more definitely Room in my Heart)

Gaga confirmed the album had heavy AHS inspiration. And RedOne talked about it as a typical Gaga / RedOne record but with some fresh and futuristic vibes. He also confirmed the lead single was planned to be one of his songs.

Frankensteined is the only one song totally confirmed from the project. It was a RedOne produced song. She sang it backstage to fans during JWT. She also said she was considering releasing a B-side album with those songs. But it never happened...

A lot of people from the industry apparently said the music was absolutely amazing and very catchy. 

This takes me right back and kinda sad.

In the age is streaming she should just drop this album for the fans. She would have no obligation to promote it/create videos etc and it would be a massive boom to her streaming numbers. Plus she could end up with a career defining hit out of knowhere. 

but alas, it’s on some SSD somewhere and these songs will just end up dying on an old laptop. 

:saladga:

monketsharona
8 minutes ago, urgirl said:

I never understood how she sang it to fans but we don't have a single lyric, a single word, or even anything about melody, vibe, etc. 

like did they all immediately forget orrrrr.. :saladga:

probably asked not saying anything. Exactly like how CTC 2.0 and infos about it still haven't leaked while some fans have it

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Living said:

This takes me right back and kinda sad.

In the age is streaming she should just drop this album for the fans. She would have no obligation to promote it/create videos etc and it would be a massive boom to her streaming numbers. Plus she could end up with a career defining hit out of knowhere. 

but alas, it’s on some SSD somewhere and these songs will just end up dying on an old laptop. 

:saladga:

Especially knowing that she's not involved that much anymore... She could have dropped that b-side with as much promo as Chromatica

Massive Monster

And of course we got this bop which is more iconic than the real song:

Kind regards

Living
21 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Especially knowing that she's not involved that much anymore... She could have dropped that b-side with as much promo as Chromatica

I mean, I think you are wrong tbh. Have you seen the Stupid Love makeup and the Oreos! What more could a fan want :enigma:

Decodekid
37 minutes ago, julz said:

Was this the one that turned into the Intel-powered tribute?

Yes, the original performance was scrapped and they did the Bowie tribute

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Fashionofhissteven

I Remember RedOne Liked My Post On Instagram When I Was Promoting LG5 Before We Knew What It Was Going To Be...I Always Wondered Why When He Only Had One Song But This All Makes Sense Now :dom:

thehanyo

If Mark Ronson hadn't gone on to write Shallow with her, then I'd be incredibly bitter with him. He totally ruined what the fans wanted out of LG5 and instead steered her toward more GP-friendly stuff.

Archived