other

LG5 Thread

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gfarabello

I kinda agree with Mark Ronson if he questioned the overconfident persona. She had experienced a lot of trauma and it wouldn't make sense to hide behind a mask. 

That being said, I love Joanne and what we got since then, but I do wish she'd work with RedOne again.

OMonster

I still can't believe there's 8 RedOne songs out there, never to be heard :bradley:

"Classic and futuristic" - I wish we could hear them. 

This was the night everything changed... 

2ECA92EC00000578-3333216-Hard_at_work_Ob

When Gaga and Mark met up for the first time in London and the 'original' LG5 started to unravel. 

subtext / fantasy

The Z
1 hour ago, urgirl said:

I never understood how she sang it to fans but we don't have a single lyric, a single word, or even anything about melody, vibe, etc. 

like did they all immediately forget orrrrr.. :saladga:

We do have the recreated melody and the words "pieces back together, I'm Frankensteined" 

Infinity Wave

The fact that, for the last 2 albums, we were THIS close to get music we had all been waiting for, music that would have had everyone on the edge of their seats, music that was gonna make our fandom implode from excitement

Instead, two producers went to Gaga and told her "this sucks, let's do this thing I have in my mind and I think it is what you should definitely do" 

Same for Enigma - no need to explain anything here.

We should all be concerned that our girl lets other people take a toll on her truthful creativity and convince her that it sucks and she should do something else...

I love Joanne and very much like Chromatica. But to think at what they could have been if Gaga had stuck to her original ideas instead of being conditioned to do something else... it irks me so much.

Colourful

A MESS
2 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

The fact that, for the last 2 albums, we were THIS close to get music we had all been waiting for, music that would have had everyone on the edge of their seats, music that was gonna make our fandom implode from excitement

Instead, two producers went to Gaga and told her "this sucks, let's do this thing I have in my mind and I think it is what you should definitely do" 

Same for Enigma - no need to explain anything here.

We should all be concerned that our girl lets other people take a toll on her truthful creativity and convince her that it sucks and she should do something else...

I love Joanne and very much like Chromatica. But to think at what they could have been if Gaga had stuck to her original ideas instead of being conditioned to do something else... it irks me so much.

creative freedom is power :huntyga:

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Julien Lockhart

The only lyrics I remembered are : Stitch me back together

Some fans shared lyrics here in 2017

He ate my heart

Noah

Sadly she‘ll probably never will release a B-Side Album or talk about this more in depth. I really hope that the people who have these Songs let us hear them one day. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

BlingNotTheMusic
4 hours ago, Living said:

This takes me right back and kinda sad.

In the age is streaming she should just drop this album for the fans. She would have no obligation to promote it/create videos etc and it would be a massive boom to her streaming numbers. Plus she could end up with a career defining hit out of knowhere. 

but alas, it’s on some SSD somewhere and these songs will just end up dying on an old laptop. 

:saladga:

Ugh I think about this often. Like LG and producers claim there's hundreds of songs unreleased and she doesn't want to release them and they become part of "the machine" or the charts. 

But it's so easy to release streaming only or online tracks with no intention for mv or chart success. 

I just don't understand like why even mention there are "so many songs" if there's no release imminent.

DiscoGa is EVERYTHING we've wanted and she could've beat DulaPeeps by several years. Oh well :trollga:

Archived