• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy
4 hours ago, James Gibson said:

The contradiction in these two sentences :oprah:

I still had to get groceries Ma’am :hor:

Genuine Guy 09

That leakzy stan account that's been quite reliable says no more Chromatica singles btw, saw it earlier today 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

ajmsamuel
On 4/9/2021 at 12:40 PM, Rifek said:

I love the visuals 

IMG-3507.jpg

imagine gaga in the Middle like the album cover while this **** spinnin and she singin "thiiiiiis, iisssss, my dancefloor, i fought for" 

kindest regards

Original Diva
9 hours ago, Karen Smith said:

Omg for real? 

For real. It's a sign

My sister was like gaga is playing on the radio and I could barely hear it and then I heard it and I was like why is free woman playing?

excuse me no

Leoooo

The day Chromatica came out, they played 'Free woman' on Capital FM while I was at work, which I always found strange, I think it entered the UK radio charts on its own for like a couple days. Would probably do well, its not my fave but its easy to digest and has a good message / vibe

QueenChromatix
On 4/11/2021 at 2:24 AM, Medusa said:

The day Chromatica came out, they played 'Free woman' on Capital FM while I was at work, which I always found strange, I think it entered the UK radio charts on its own for like a couple days. Would probably do well, its not my fave but its easy to digest and has a good message / vibe

Plus 911 and Free Woman were the two songs that almost debuted inside Hot 100 after Chromatica release (nos. 101 and 102 respectively)

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Noir
4 minutes ago, polishmonster said:

Plus 911 and Free Woman were the two songs that almost debuted inside Hot 100 after Chromatica release (nos. 101 and 102 respectively)

I wish they charted, even if it were 99 and 100. Would've forced Interscope/Bobby to push more singles. 

S0436

Most stans demanded 911 to be released - it flopped.  As stans are generally lukewarm about Free Woman it will probably do well! :ladyhaha:

C1trus
8 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Most stans demanded 911 to be released - it flopped.  As stans are generally lukewarm about Free Woman it will probably do well! :ladyhaha:

Remember when they said Shallow will flop because of the 'crowd noise'? :ladyhaha:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

ThatGagaBoobStan
2 minutes ago, C1trus said:

Remember when they said Shallow will flop because of the 'crowd noise'? :ladyhaha:

:triggered:

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

Tinnitus15

If it comes out we have to wait till she’s done with Gucci but idk...A single from already dead album/era?

They definitely had plans for Free Woman.

Proofs:

1. It's the only song that leaked in full (along with SL).

2. Gaga said that they were planning to call the album Free Woman.

3. When she was doing promo interviews at the beginning, a few interviewers seemed to push the conversation about FW and its lyrics. 

4. Gaga filmed herself dancing to it the night Chromatica was released

So I'm almost sure they wanted it to be a single. Although, I kinda doubt they still want it as a single since the fans' response to the song was quite underwhelming. :shrug:

QueenChromatix
1 minute ago, Reez said:

They definitely had plans for Free Woman.

Proofs:

1. It's the only song that leaked in full (along with SL).

2. Gaga said that they were planning to call the album Free Woman.

3. When she was doing promo interviews at the beginning, a few interviewers seemed to push the conversation about FW and its lyrics. 

So I'm almost sure they wanted it to be a single. Although, I kinda doubt they still want it as a single since the fans' response to the song was quite underwhelming. :shrug:

Plus there was a rumour that mv for Free Woman was already shot. Where's the true?

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Archived