💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

ROM MV about to hit 300 mill on YouTube

Dr Fudge

Featured Posts

Economy

OPs thoughts:

I could wait for the video to actually hit 300M then put it on news when its actually news but someone will probably beat me to it so im gonna make the thread early saying "its about to" so that im first and get the hit thread

genius GIF

SerbianChromatican
14 minutes ago, Economy said:

OPs thoughts:

I could wait for the video to actually hit 300M then put it on news when its actually news but someone will probably beat me to it so im gonna make the thread early saying "its about to" so that im first and get the hit thread

genius GIF

Well I like these threads, it's nice to make a final boost as a community! C'mon, don't be a party breaker, join us, sistren :kara:

F the Coca, F the pizza, all we need is shljivovitza

Economy
6 minutes ago, SerbianChromatican said:

Well I like these threads, it's nice to make a final boost as a community! C'mon, don't be a party breaker, join us, sistren :kara:

I just think the "news" section at the very least should be a little more proffesional and proper. Posting an achievement is appropriate... once its actually occured... saying "its about to" just seems like hit thread desperation to be first to post it :toofunny:

In other forum sections like Gaga thoughts or conversation area doesnt feel so bad to be informal like that... but for the news section... i dont know maybe its just me but seems like it should be a little more proper and official :laughga:

For example i make all kinds of unimportant threads or thoughts all the time on conversation area or occasionally Gaga thoughts but if im posting something on "world news" its gonna have a source, be concise to the point and accurate. Just seems appropriate that in world news u have a formality that isnt necessairy in conversation area

Mods do we even have a rule on this tho or is it not really a thing and im just being uptight? @Kayla @Zilla @PartySick @FATCAT @Admin

SerbianChromatican
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

I just think the "news" section at the very least should be a little more proffesional and proper. Posting an achievement is appropriate... once its actually occured... saying "its about to" just seems like hit thread desperation to be first to post it :toofunny:

In other forum sections like Gaga thoughts or conversation area doesnt feel so bad to be informal like that... but for the news section... i dont know maybe its just me but seems like it should be a little more proper and official :laughga:

Mods do we even have a rule on this tho or is it not really a thing? @Kayla @Zilla @PartySick @FATCAT @Admin

Fair enough I suppose... :kiss:

Maybe another tag then? :oops:

F the Coca, F the pizza, all we need is shljivovitza

Economy
1 minute ago, SerbianChromatican said:

Fair enough I suppose... :kiss:

Maybe another tag then? :oops:

Id say more like another forum section if u want my honest opinion cuz not matter what tag u pick news is news, and it isnt news until it actually happens :ladyhaha:

If i wanted to discuss an incoming achievement but it hasnt actually happened yet id probably make the thread under Gaga thoughts instead of News.

But i dunno thats me.

Its not THAT serious anyway. My original comment was half serious half joking. I didnt think it was appropriate to post it yet on news but that doesnt mean in gonna go around protesting it either. I found it more funny than anything how badly the user maybe wanted to be the first to post it cuz users did it all the time

Do u know how often we get threads with a title of major new news and then the discription is simply " . " to make thread as fast as possible to not be beat by another user then they add and edit in the actual description after starting the thread :toofunny:

PartySick
2 hours ago, Economy said:

Mods do we even have a rule on this tho or is it not really a thing and im just being uptight?

Eh, it's a bit loose. Imo, a thread like this would go better in Gaga Thoughts but it's not exactly misplaced here either because hitting 300 million is an achievement :music:

We really only crack down if it's a thread about an announcement or an event. Like, if your source for the Sour Candy music video dropping this Friday is a Twitter insider, make a rumor thread in Gaga Thoughts so we can all point and laugh so anyone who follows N&E doesn't break a hip running to the thread after they get the notification :laughga:

Edit: wait, I get what you mean now. Why make the thread before the video hits 300 million? And the answer is a hit thread for the OP and a countdown for the rest of us. Something neat to look forward to :flutter: again, not a terribly big deal tbh.

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, Peter Parker said:

40,000 views away now.

17k :udidnt:

Archived