Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica Remix Album is Coming REALLY Soon

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

Its just Lu
7 hours ago, Frybean said:

Things is actually pretty normal, like the time Miley featured on Mark Ronson track, you can also see it's stated that Miley is "ft.". And sometime producer would use "with XXX", like One Kiss by Calvin Harris, which use "Calvin Harris, Dua Lipa - One Kiss" as the video title.

I think there is a difference if the singer asks the producer or the producer asks the singer

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Yeah that's kinda the only thing I don't dislike about him, he's more invested than Gaga in the project. However, what if that's part of the reason she's not invested? We know he basically trashed the songs she did with DJWS before these and made her cry. Maybe she felt pressured. I know she's strong and everything but maybe she was too nice 

Bloody Mary and Government Hooker are requesting Bloodpop’s location, they just want to talk..

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

monsterdino
8 hours ago, PartySick said:

Am I the only one that actually lowkey doesn't like Bloodpop? :sweat: not to hate on the guy, I'm sure he and Gaga get along fine, she would have dumped him if he didn't, but...I'm just so tired :rip:

Just release the stuff or don't. Stop all the trolling and teasing and stop promising to release Gaga's music :toofunny:

not a mod fuelling this unnecessary hatred twoards bloodpop 💀 

PartySick
3 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Having a negative opionion isn't hate :messga:

🖤

littlepotter
3 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Are they not supposed to have opinions on him because they're mods

chaeri pls

Lilbit

I feel like this is bitterness tbh :queenga:

He is one of her BEST FRIENDS. She gone on and on about how close and important he is to her. 
If he is saying that he intends on releasing an album he’s essentially helped create just try to take him seriously lol. 
I hope they release the remixed album without that Haus Labs mix just to punish you brats. :ladyhaha:
You guys are used to someone trolling back and it drives you nuts. Lol

SKANK
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Having a negative opionion isn't hate :messga:

It's nice having a Moderator reaffirm the idea that negative opinions aren't inherently hateful or toxic.

I think the forum would benefit from that reminder from time to time. :)

Chesescake
3 hours ago, JustLv said:

I think there is a difference if the singer asks the producer or the producer asks the singer

By that I just found out that Justin and Bloodpop track were tag as "with XXX" so they probably have consensus here👌

PartySick
5 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

I actually believe it now, I was talking to someone in that circle and they said something very similar.

And if anyone knows the tea on these people, it would be you :bradley:

Let's all summon Mark Ronson and get Joanne pt 2 please :party:

🖤

PartySick
8 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Yeah that's kinda the only thing I don't dislike about him, he's more invested than Gaga in the project. However, what if that's part of the reason she's not invested? We know he basically trashed the songs she did with DJWS before these and made her cry. Maybe she felt pressured. I know she's strong and everything but maybe she was too nice 

Supposedly she cried because she agreed and her work with DJWS wasn't as honest as she'd liked or it wasn't saying what she wanted to say.

Like I said in my first post on this thread, I trust Gaga 100% to know who she's working with and only work with people who give her the space she needs to create what she wants to.

I don't entirely think it's fair to speculate on if BP pressured her 'cause she's definitely strong enough to say no if she wanted to :sweat: nothing went on that album without her approval.

I still think he's a butthole on Twitter though :oops: and his production doesn't make up for that to me, personally, but that's just me. It seems like my favorite songs have Burns' name on them :legend:

🖤

ToxicHot

Am I the only one that is TIRED and DOES NOT CARE AT ALL about the Babylon Haus Labs Mix?!?! :awkney: It’s just a demo that heavily relies on a repetitive sample..... the album version we got is AMAZING and so much better. :billie: There are so many fanmade mixes on YouTube as well. Do we really need that **** on a REMIX ALBUM?!?

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Dayman
15 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

65Am I the only one that is TIRED and DOES NOT CARE AT ALL about the Babylon Haus Labs Mix?!?! :awkney: It’s just a demo that heavily relies on a repetitive sample..... the album version we got is AMAZING and so much better. :billie: There are so many fanmade mixes on YouTube as well. Do we really need that **** on a REMIX ALBUM?!?

We don't even know what the full Babylon mix sounds like. Also I disagree that it relies heavily on the sample - especially since we don't know how much of it is actually used in the song. The snippets that we have would seem to indicate it is primarily used for the chorus. The demo snippets with vocals use it on the first verse and chorus, but then they drop it for the post chorus and second verse. Then even the Haus Labs launch when Gaga and Hana played the instrumental there was segments that just dropped the vocal entirely. It's no worse than Stupid Love using a vocal chop.

The thing that makes it more appealing is that it has a harder hitting electronic sound versus the album version. The album version in a way just feels like a combination of "Finally" by Cece Peniston and "Like a Prayer" by Madonna. The Haus Labs mix just had a more unique over all sound compared to what we got - it almost feels TOO faithful to the 90's house sound. It leaves a lot to be desired when the final result is something that lost uniqueness. They both are great, but the album version feels like it should be released as the remix imo.

PartySick
1 hour ago, ToxicHot said:

Am I the only one that is TIRED and DOES NOT CARE AT ALL about the Babylon Haus Labs Mix?!?! :awkney: It’s just a demo that heavily relies on a repetitive sample..... the album version we got is AMAZING and so much better. :billie: There are so many fanmade mixes on YouTube as well. Do we really need that **** on a REMIX ALBUM?!?

I actually want to hear the David Bowie styled guitar bits. I could care less about the sample :poot:

🖤

Archived