Sign in to follow this  
new music

twenty one pilots - shy away

UnnamedArtist

The new album Scaled And Icy will be available May 21st :vegas:

  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
homomo

aren't they the ones who made that distasteful joke during the BLM protests last summer, then doubled down afterwards saying they don't regret it?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProfessionalClown
7 minutes ago, homomo said:

aren't they the ones who made that distasteful joke during the BLM protests last summer, then doubled down afterwards saying they don't regret it?

Tyler made a joke about using his platform and joked about his platform shoes.

the dude has talked about BLM before and people were hounding him to keep doing it when he had to help out his wife with their baby, doing the album, and just overall not being a fan of social media. Even when it comes to mental health, the biggest thing he advocates for, he doesn’t really post much about it. Tyler just really doesn’t do much social media.

It was distasteful but he did apologize for it. It was just a joke. He posted about BLM a lot before and people kept hounding him to keep doing it even though he was very very busy during the time and wasn’t even on social media.

Edited by ProfessionalClown

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
austincola
3 minutes ago, homomo said:

aren't they the ones who made that distasteful joke during the BLM protests last summer, then doubled down afterwards saying they don't regret it?

Oh boy here comes the cancel police 

  • Like 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SpookyKid

I cant wait for the album, loving everything :kara:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProfessionalClown
1 minute ago, austincola said:

Oh boy here comes the cancel police 

Literally :saladga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProfessionalClown
Just now, SpookyKid said:

I cant wait for the album, loving everything :kara:

Have you seen the vinyl? It looks SICCCCKEyO8S2cWgAU3HiK?format=jpg&name=small

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
homomo

 

2 minutes ago, austincola said:

Oh boy here comes the cancel police 

 

1 minute ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Literally :saladga:

it’s so funny how I literally just asked what I vaguely remembered, then you two start accusing me of “cancel culture”

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProfessionalClown
2 minutes ago, homomo said:

 

 

it’s so funny how I literally just asked what I vaguely remembered, then you two start accusing me of “cancel culture”

No one was accusing you lmaoo, we’re just saying people are gonna start coming after them. Anytime you say their name now it happens.

Nothing directed you you 💕

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SpookyKid
2 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Have you seen the vinyl? It looks SICCCCKEyO8S2cWgAU3HiK?format=jpg&name=small

Yeah! I've seen the posters, everything looks great, love the aesthetic, too bad I'm poor :poot: but it'll be nice seeing videos of people opening it :air:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProfessionalClown
4 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

Yeah! I've seen the posters, everything looks great, love the aesthetic, too bad I'm poor :poot: but it'll be nice seeing videos of people opening it :air:

A mood tbh. 
 

im gonna try my best to save up tbh. I have every other album (well....obvi not the first 2) BUT I’m so excited to add that gorgeous artwork into my collection 💕💕

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SpookyKid
6 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

A mood tbh. 
 

im gonna try my best to save up tbh. I have every other album (well....obvi not the first 2) BUT I’m so excited to add that gorgeous artwork into my collection 💕💕

I also have the rest, blurryface live and a bootleg selft titled vinyl, but with this damn pandemic it's probably going to take me a year or more to save to get it lmao

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProfessionalClown
9 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

I also have the rest, blurryface live and a bootleg selft titled vinyl, but with this damn pandemic it's probably going to take me a year or more to save to get it lmao

Seriously :messga:

I need to get a bootleg self titled tbh.

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...