Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

A second alleged victim of Dr Luke speaks up

flyaway

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, GAMS said:

It's so disheartening. People use Kim as leverage in the situation and it's not okay. She can create equally as powerful music without him!

I really hope when Kim's contract is up she'll make music with someone else!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe
28 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

I’ve struggled with supporting Kim Petras for this exact reason. Great songs and she’s hella talented, but I can’t let go of her choice to collaborate with that man. 

This. Especially after she lied about being in a contract with him when her BFF/most common collaborator Aaron Joseph stated there was no contract and she works with him by free will.

RainingOnMe
20 minutes ago, GAMS said:

It's so disheartening. People use Kim as leverage in the situation and it's not okay. She can create equally as powerful music without him!

Yeah, she could, but she chooses not to. They are close friends, she's never going to ditch him. lol

And before some Kim stans try to slam me with a deflection, Doja Cat was actually tied to him through a contract which is now expired and she has dumped him entirely. 

ARTPOPSLAYAGE
13 minutes ago, Finn The Human said:

Yeah, she could, but she chooses not to. They are close friends, she's never going to ditch him. lol

And before some Kim stans try to slam me with a deflection, Doja Cat was actually tied to him through a contract which is now expired and she has dumped him entirely. 

Has Doja Cat dumped him? if so that is great news, I know she has to work with him due to contractual reasons like Kesha, but Kim does not and chooses to willingly. 

Mother of Puppies

The problem with all this is that it will never be truly found out who is lying here... because there is just no evidence.

I believe Kesha, because why the hell should a girl say something like that and lie about it... doesn't really make any sense to me... and it's not like it's the 1st time that this has happened in the industry... (or in any other industry that is very male dominated)

It's horrible to go through all that... I actually hope that Gaga will never tell who her abuser was... just because it is so triggering and it will just end in people arguing and fighting... and as there is no evidence, there won't be any justice I believe...

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

vinster13
6 hours ago, Finn The Human said:

This. Especially after she lied about being in a contract with him when her BFF/most common collaborator Aaron Joseph stated there was no contract and she works with him by free will.

Where did he say this?

js4754394o9823
6 hours ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

I actually hope that Gaga will never tell who her abuser was... just because it is so triggering and it will just end in people arguing and fighting... and as there is no evidence, there won't be any justice I believe...

It's kinda problematic and triggering statement

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

vinster13
51 minutes ago, Finn The Human said:

In tweets now deleted from February 2019. I've pulled them out of my hard drive for you. ;)

So, Kim stans, tell me about this "contract" even more, when she's not even signed to him.

https://i.imgur.com/3PDkIZ3.png

https://i.imgur.com/PJcArfc.png

Wow! Did not know this. Makes me think twice about supporting Kim if she’s not bound by contact but still working with him

RainingOnMe
Just now, vinster13 said:

Wow! Did not know this. Makes me think twice about supporting Kim if she’s not bound by contact but still working with him

Exactly.

She's still with him because they're close friends. She's literally never going to leave him. :toofunny:

vinster13
8 minutes ago, Finn The Human said:

Exactly.

She's still with him because they're close friends. She's literally never going to leave him. :toofunny:

Sad to hear tbh. I like her but this sheds her in a new light

Mother of Puppies
5 hours ago, kukuryku666 said:

It's kinda problematic and triggering statement

All I’m saying is: she was 19 and it’s been many years which means there will be no evidence and the thing is: I don’t want her to have another mental breakdown because it’s so triggering. I’m afraid that the same will happen to her what happened to Kesha, which is so sad. People might not believe her... this is what truly worries me. That’s all I’m saying. It’s up to Gaga really and she has to make the decision on her own, whatever it will be. 

SchwineLove
13 hours ago, Finn The Human said:

And this is why I refuse to support his new artists.

I feel very gaslighted by my excitement of Doja Cat. It's like.... she seems like a genuine person but why..

flyaway
14 hours ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

The problem with all this is that it will never be truly found out who is lying here... because there is just no evidence.

I believe Kesha, because why the hell should a girl say something like that and lie about it... doesn't really make any sense to me... and it's not like it's the 1st time that this has happened in the industry... (or in any other industry that is very male dominated)

It's horrible to go through all that... I actually hope that Gaga will never tell who her abuser was... just because it is so triggering and it will just end in people arguing and fighting... and as there is no evidence, there won't be any justice I believe...

I'm sorry, but if a second victim comes up to speak, it doesn't seem like a coincidence.  This is very common in these entertainment industries, and it's devastating that many women have to go through this before the abuser is rightly served justice . 

Same thing happened with Harvey Weinstein. It wasn't until more than 80 women accused him that he was taken to a trial. 

Mother of Puppies
19 minutes ago, flyaway said:

I'm sorry, but if a second victim comes up to speak, it doesn't seem like a coincidence.  This is very common in these entertainment industries, and it's devastating that many women have to go through this before the abuser is rightly served justice . 

Same thing happened with Harvey Weinstein. It wasn't until more than 80 women accused him that he was taken to a trial. 

Ok you‘re absolutely right about this. Although with Harvey they kind of caught him with an audio tape if I recall right. It’s a very difficult topic after all.

Archived