digital art

the dom perignon x gaga ad but it's actually in key

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

U-GO-BOY
Just now, NoahSuns said:

What's the difference?:poot:

I don't know a lot about keys

they used an instrumental which didn't fit 100% with the Free Woman acapella. some notes sound off in the original ad which I tried to fix

NFRatwell

Y’all did in one hour what they couldn’t do in a year. 

bionic

Sounds great. This would be perfect if professionally composed :applause: 

buy bionic

Love this, but I also like the dissonance in the original. The epic instrumental with the mantras from Free Woman are dope.

GAMS, gay popstar

Jill
14 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

Y’all did in one hour what they couldn’t do in a year. 

Well that's Dom Perignon to blame sis

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

littlepotter

I don't understand how you guys think Gaga would've let the ad pass through if it wasn't musically right.

I also was uncomfortable at first listen but then i listened closely and it's not off key, just not conventional. But it works

chaeri pls

Mother of Puppies

Told y'all... they should hire us fans

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Cookie Tookie

So much better. I can not believe they released something that wasn’t even in the right key. It’s like they created a cinematic instrumental, and randomly threw some chopped Free Woman vocals on it.

PartySick
11 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I don't understand how you guys think Gaga would've let the ad pass through if it wasn't musically right.

I also was uncomfortable at first listen but then i listened closely and it's not off key, just not conventional. But it works

This. The only reason it sounds "weird" is because Free Woman is in major and this instrumental is in minor (I believe...I'm no music expert but I think that's right :laughga:)

I think it sounds good, personally :oops:

đź–¤

U-GO-BOY
18 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

This. The only reason it sounds "weird" is because Free Woman is in major and this instrumental is in minor (I believe...I'm no music expert but I think that's right :laughga:)

I think it sounds good, personally :oops:

I mean, we don't know if she heard the final mix.

and yeah, dissonance can sometimes sound interesting or create a specific effect. I personally think it sounds jarring so I changed it

Archived