• Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
4 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

y'all are gonna turn the journey continues into the next music not the bling

and everyone is allowed to want more but these fans are so disrespectful

like oml at least we're getting something

go to tay tay daily or jb daily if you want new content out all the time

if y'all can't appreciate these stunning visuals and work that gaga is giving us then get out

with her career she could literally pull a rihanna and just do haus labs for the rest of her life

sure she isn't giving us a million virtual concerts and other things but the chromatica era is so beautiful and it annoys me so much that whenever she does something new for us fans can only find something to complain about

i'm sure y'all don't hate gaga and just aren't expressing your appreciation but it's seriously so negative and probably very discouraging to gaga

we all know that many things in this era got delayed and cancelled but if you compare this to the ap era, gaga is fighting tooth and nail to give us everything we want

ariana put out an album with three mvs and very little promo and her fans are tweeting about being so spoiled

gaga does the same plus all these collaborations and is filming a movie and y'all are out here saying "no one moved, okay. . ., we don't care, meh"

like gaga did not need to make us poop green ****, she didn't have to do the sour candy animated lyric video that literally no one ever seems to acknowledge, she doesn't need to give us these haus labs photoshoots

i know some of you would just rather have her just be more active or just miss when she engaged with her fans and i know that y'all are free to express your opinions and you don't have to be happy about anything but like seriously the passivness and negativity is so unecessary

if you don't like it i would love to hear your opinions but just coming into threads saying i don't care or whatever is so useless and pessimistic

i'm guilty of it too but like can we all try to enjoy this

i know that gaga and nick knight worked hard to give us something we would enjoy and i absolutely love it

sorry if i've trampled on anyone else's happiness in the past but just let us enjoy this one thing

if the journey is just going into the rabbit hole then let me go down down so down down

like if this journey is gonna ride off into the literal sun, i'm here for it

if we're going into silento's bussy, let the journey continue

but i am just so done with the passive negativity in here

Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jp

chaeri pls

monstrosity

she proves the artistic integrity police that advertising a product doesn’t mean sacrificing her art for money 

Reginald

:popcorn: I love these kinds of threads. 

Edit:  great gowns, beautiful gowns 

3 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Has this been posted before?

Gaga_Lady-Gaga---Behind-the-scenes.jpg

The bottle is really big :udidnt:

Mother of Puppies

So a film ususally tells a story, right? I expect more to come... :ally:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

littlepotter

People really have no manners :bear: when I don't like something that's just been released I keep it to myself instead of raining on everyone's parade just to get some attention

chaeri pls

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, aquiNo said:

where did you find that pic?

Twitter they are sharing behind the scenes 

Archived