Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Dom Perignon Film Released

ARTBOP

Featured Posts

Butters Stotch
1 hour ago, PlastiscGuy said:

:huntyga:

Choices were made, but aĀ gay canĀ dream.

Ā 

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fresco
18 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Ā 

The witch silhouette was my favorite part.

She's selling a potion after all. Gazing into her crystal ball. It makes perfect sense.

Independent women, "free women," have been called witches for centuries. I would think most people would view this as a reclamation rather then something that is offensive. But, that's up to you.

Ā 

I may wish that I could turn someone into a frog or add wings to monkeys, but that's just not how it works.Ā :yennefer:

Didn't she literally say in her instagram story ''Give you a FIRST look on our film''? Why is everyone acting that what we have now is all there is?

ELECTROHEART

:billie:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

HuffsAhoy
1 hour ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

I think the one thatā€™s designed by Gaga will be exclusive to private auctionsĀ 

Aw thats a bummer but understandable :vegas:

Ā 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Ultimecia
39 minutes ago, Fresco said:

cute ad. I easily watched it several times through and it is better than the edited stills, imo.

I think the shadow witch hat scene was not needed and was out of place. And I'm offended if Dom Perignon thinks that women that drink champagne identify as witches. But other than the shadow witch hats, good.

That's the best part of the add. As a witch myself, I feel seen.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

SKANK
10 minutes ago, Fresco said:

I may wish that I could turn someone into a frog or add wings to monkeys, but that's just not how it works.Ā :yennefer:

Ā 

There is a long, and fabulous, history of Gaga being quite witchy. It's not an insult.

Ā 

opulence1994
1 minute ago, Ultimecia said:

That's the best part of the add. As a witch myself, I feel seen.

i think it was a clown not a witchĀ  to be correct aĀ pierrot (french clown)domino-pierrot-kostuum-man.jpg

InsomniaMonster69
2 hours ago, Freddy said:

The original song is in C major but it seems they slapped it on a C minor track, which sometimes gives horrible results sadly.

They did modify some notes in her vocals , 'is' at 0:34 is a F here , but is a E in the original.... but some notes werent adjusted and it gives a really 'off' results.

Edit : i'll probably be 'dragged' for being a 'music connoisseur' for saying this lol

Ah. I thought that was hot:oops:

Ziggy

Itā€™s pretty and well-shot but the way Free Womanā€™s vocals areĀ so out of place with this arrangementĀ :bear:

InsomniaMonster69
36 minutes ago, Septec said:

Didn't she literally say in her instagram story ''Give you a FIRST look on our film''? Why is everyone acting that what we have now is all there is?

You're right! I just watched the story again and she clearly said 'first look'Ā 

Theres more to come:excited2:

Mother of Puppies
2 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

:huntyga:

JESUS

this is DOPE and it's my favorite version of Babylon :bradley: PUT IT ON YOUTUBE

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you šŸ§¹

HookerOnAChurch
16 minutes ago, TasteofaFish said:

You're right! I just watched the story again and she clearly said 'first look'Ā 

Theres more to come:excited2:

yep. More ads with more Chromatica songsĀ :vegas:

Archived