Featured Posts

DoremonLove

My avi is soooo goooood. Im obsessed with this adfilm:giveup:

How can anoyone not love gaga

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rolodex of Hate

Um ok but could they not have matched up Gaga's vocals with the harmony of the orchestral instrumental?? Sounds really off?

We have no legal choice but to stan

VasilisVas

Impressive visual. I wish visuals like these would be used for music videos instead of flop videos like Stupid Love. I was thinking it would be longer, but nonetheless, this is so gorgeous.

This was so underwhelming ngl, but foolish me for thinking it was anything but this, haha

NewYorkGirl

Nice to look at, but otherwise boring. At least it’s something.

My. Lawyer. Liked. That.

Ohhh I love the parts where she's gazing into the crystal ball like a fortune teller. Wave those freaky killer nails around and put a curse on me mawmaw :worship2:

⚡🐲

Elohim

wow we really got nothing lol

It loiked really promising, nice visuals but thats just an ad :icega:

ModernEcstasy

How exactly does this kind of thing help a business with their advertising? (Genuinely asking). 
It’s not as though I’m now able to afford a $300 Bottle of Champers because I watched this video? In fact I’d say that the majority of people who watch this, can’t afford a bottle.  

monstrosity
1 minute ago, ModernEcstasy said:

How exactly does this kind of thing help a business with their advertising? (Genuinely asking). 
It’s not as though I’m now able to afford a $300 Bottle of Champers because I watched this video? In fact I’d say that the majority of people who watch this, can’t afford a bottle.  

No but now when you heard champagne you think dom Perignon 

Archived