Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Dom Perignon Film Released

ARTBOP

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Ummmm....visuals were nice but...hmmm...:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah
Just now, chromatic puzea said:

:triggered:

seriously gtf outta here

It deserves way better wtf are you on?

It would be a waste to use alice to be remixed and cut in a 1 minute ad.

WTF is MDNA

dynamite
1 minute ago, U-GO-BOY said:

is it just me or does it sound reaaaally out of key at some points?

It's all of us :neyde:

FATCAT
Just now, U-GO-BOY said:

Sounds like they warped her vocals for the remix, not sure why though it's not needed.

Also unrelated but I downloaded your Chromatica remix album a few days ago, great work!

Purr more, hiss less.

DoremonLove

Can someone make more gifs and post in a new thread or something:giveup:

How can anoyone not love gaga

MANiCURE 6
Just now, U-GO-BOY said:

Yes... The "This is my dance floor..." and "I'm a free womaaaan" are kinda off key :triggered:

Tempest
55 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

The way we all thought Alice or Babylon but it’s FW. I actually predicted this a week ago lmao 

Girl we’ve been knew since it was named queendom. There was no way it wasn’t free woman

Alannah

I really feel like Chromatica will be a 2+ year era. The colors in this also remind me of the SL and into ROM promo. Covid definitely delayed a lot but how boring would it be to have an era be done in a year? Why does everything have to happen immediately? Now that there's a light at the end of the tunnel with the pandemic, we can start getting hyped for what's to come. 

This production is a huge investment, so there's definitely more to come. They wouldn't have hired her entire dance team to toast in one of the scenes and not have anything else come of it. A lot of folks drag her for these product partnerships but don't realize that these higher end product campaigns are amazing career accomplishments. Whatever Chromatica MV is next (I have FAITH, mama), I think it'll also feature the partnership. Chess, not checkers.

Delulu Rogers

So many people complaining about people that expected a music video but I literally haven’t seen one person in this thread say “I was expecting a MV” 

Some things to consider:

- not liking the soundtrack is okay and it doesn’t mean we were expecting a music video

-being confused and underwhelmed by the hype her team made and by the use of the word “film” is justifiable considering this seems the length of a regular ad

Obobo

Go on SHOWstudio's website, they call all the short videos they make "Fashion Films". This is probably the film but who knows what if they made more?

U-GO-BOY
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

Sounds like they warped her vocals for the remix, not sure why though it's not needed.

Also unrelated but I downloaded your Chromatica remix album a few days ago, great work!

thanks so much!

I just don't understand why they didn't transpose the instrumental to the key of Free Woman? :confused:

Archived