Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Kardashian is officially a billionaire

COOOK

Featured Posts

Head Empty
13 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Good for her. She knew exactly how to manipulate the masses and y’all bought into it. 

Tons of people know how to do that. She's just part of the 0.0000001% that got super lucky. Nobody "deserves" to be this rich.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smart girl. Always capitalise on ur best assets aka her face and body and thus social media presence 

Regina George

I know y’all dream of perfect world where there’s no poor or rich but that just wouldn’t work. Think about it. World like that would just fall apart. Good for her tho. 

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I know y’all dream of perfect world where there’s no poor or rich but that just wouldn’t work. Think about it. World like that would just fall apart. Good for her tho. 

Huh? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Regina George
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Huh? 

System without classes wouldn’t work in today’s society no matter how good it sounds. I mentioned that because all I see in this thread is “eat the rich” “she is rich and people are poor shame on her” 

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

System without classes wouldn’t work in today’s society no matter how good it sounds. 

And a system with classes would work greatly? Like it's working greatly now? 

Edit: Ignore the "greatly"s and the answer would still be no

Regina George

And a system with classes would work greatly? Like it's working greatly now? 

No but it is at least working which can’t be said about system without classes. I am so sorry I honestly don’t want to go into arguing about this. I just stated what is the real truth. Classless utopia is not possible. 

DanielM

I wonder how this American ultra-capitalism system will end :oprah: Probably with China taking over. Time for Europe to conquer again :applause:

alsemanche
Just now, Regina George said:

No but it is at least working which can’t be said about system without classes. I am so sorry I honestly don’t want to go into arguing about this. I just stated what is the real truth. Classless utopia is not possible. 

You can't say a system is "working" when it's literally... not? You definition of working is me and you surviving while endless others can barely afford to live and are literally dying because of the system that is exploiting them. Not to mention the environmental consequences  of the current system and whatnot. You're not stating a truth because that truth is simply neither accurate nor correct. 

Regina George

You can't say a system is "working" when it's literally... not? You definition of working is me and you surviving while endless others can barely afford to live and are literally dying because of the system that is exploiting them. Not to mention the environmental consequences  of the current system and whatnot. You're not stating a truth because that truth is simply neither accurate nor correct. 

Okay I am honestly not going to explain to you why classless system wouldn’t work if you are not able to understand that concept by yourself. I am not saying this current system is GREAT but it is working. To say that it is not working is just not true. Take care! 

Lucas

I guess the family's fortune is around $3 billion now?
The fact that they turned a sextape into so much money is pretty damn crazy

Archived