new music

Justin Bieber Drops Surprise EP ‘Freedom’

Moose

Featured Posts

IllusionLover
59 minutes ago, Peter Parker said:

You forgot to add the 2 emojis :green:

❤️⚔️

I'm convinced those emojis don't mean battle for your life, that's her cutting our hearts with two swords by stopping and resuming the endless Journey of Chromatica. :selena:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster
4 hours ago, Peter Parker said:

Born This Way is her best album cover

i said what i said nene leakes GIF

Chromatica says hi

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Agunimon
2 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Fans have also created these huge expectations about female popstars. They want them to change the color of their hair every album cycle and show "evolution" as in go a different genre just to be "experimental" then pit them against each other and see who sells more or charts higher.

Thank you. People love to make this comment but forget that main pop girls are always fueled by rabid fans of gays who treat pop music like sports who put these expectations onto them which the media picks up on, whereas most of the male artists are not seen the same way since the fan bases are vastly different. 

Regina George

At this point males don’t even have to try with their visuals. Literally the only man doing something is Lil Nas.. Other than that they are embarrassing compared to female artists. 

Awakened M
6 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

And some fans thought the BTW cover was a choice...:awkney:

Then they were just being racist!:messga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

ANTI WP
2 hours ago, Regina George said:

At this point males don’t even have to try with their visuals. Literally the only man doing something is Lil Nas.. Other than that they are embarrassing compared to female artists. 

Travis scott, Abel and Kendrick Lamar :yennefer:

PartySick

I just "listened" to it. And by "listened", I mean I could tell within 30 seconds that each song is a HARD skip :bear:

Back to Justice I guess :bear:

💚

Chromatography

holy sh!t the fans here are so bitter. it’s a surprise ep that he just dropped a week after his album in celebration of easter. it’s not that serious. 

Bambino

It's true that the artwork is a choice, but the title is "Freedom" so he's free to make that choice. Don't you see it here guys?

WPHK0k9.gif

Archived