Jump to content
society

Man arrested at Disney resort after refusing temperature check: I spent 15k


BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Quentin
1 hour ago, bionic said:

Lock him up :vegas: 

 

Mods about your thread about the petition

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream
Link to post
Share on other sites

TimisaMonster

White privilege at it's finest...:smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
Link to post
Share on other sites

What a j*rk, he spent that much money and thought he could skip those safety measures? Jail him up, for being so stupid and entitled and for spending that much in Orlando :vegas:

Link to post
Share on other sites

alsemanche

So he spent 15k on a trip but refused to spend 5 seconds to get his temperature checked in order to enjoy his vacation... Good honestly :billie:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
Link to post
Share on other sites

tylertremallose
2 hours ago, elijahfan said:

I'm glad they didn't let him get away with it. Also, whoever the **** spends $15K on vacations at Disneyland needs a reality check anyway......

its really easy to get to that if you have money to blow. 

for 8 tickets that i bought (4 for each park, for 2 people) was a little over $1000.

but there are hotels on property that can be around $500+ a night, so if he took his family with him, or even just him, if he spent that much per night, and stayed a while, then it will def add up. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

sarahb
2 hours ago, tylertremallose said:

its really easy to get to that if you have money to blow. 

for 8 tickets that i bought (4 for each park, for 2 people) was a little over $1000.

but there are hotels on property that can be around $500+ a night, so if he took his family with him, or even just him, if he spent that much per night, and stayed a while, then it will def add up. 

Yeah I wanna stay at that Animal Kingdom Lodge with a view of the animals but omg it'd be so expensive :duck: 

Do you feel him sir?
Link to post
Share on other sites

tylertremallose
34 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Yeah I wanna stay at that Animal Kingdom Lodge with a view of the animals but omg it'd be so expensive :duck: 

you could eat at one of the restaurants there, go during the day. Its called Sanaa and sit by the window that overlooks into the field where the animals are. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

dynamite
Just now, robertobanegas said:

Check my instagram roberto.banegas

No

Like a poem said by a neydy in red
Link to post
Share on other sites

sarahb
15 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

you could eat at one of the restaurants there, go during the day. Its called Sanaa and sit by the window that overlooks into the field where the animals are. 

I went to Disney World a few years ago and I just realised I never actually ate at a restaurant :rip: I just got counter service stuff the whole time

Do you feel him sir?
Link to post
Share on other sites

Disabled Account
5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Who cares how much you've spent, someone else in that park would likely spent more and still follow the health protocols. He thinks he is exempt because he spent 15K? The entitlement. :lmao:

Believe me, I worked in the parks... That’s their excuse for e very thing. “I spent this! I spent that!” Just to justify their rude and unacceptable manners. So entitled. And you’d be surprised, most of them to not say all were from the States. Tourists always knew how to behave. I have stories.

Link to post
Share on other sites

elijahfan
14 hours ago, tylertremallose said:

its really easy to get to that if you have money to blow. 

for 8 tickets that i bought (4 for each park, for 2 people) was a little over $1000.

but there are hotels on property that can be around $500+ a night, so if he took his family with him, or even just him, if he spent that much per night, and stayed a while, then it will def add up. 

I'm not saying it's impossible to spend $15K at Disneyworld, I'm saying it's not an average bill.

Link to post
Share on other sites

HuffsAhoy

This type of behavior is just the tip of the iceberg. You would not believe the amount of people who act like they should be handed everything on a silver platter at all the Orlando theme parks because they PAID to visit; like sir/madame so did everyone else around you :smh: Disney have been a trailblazer with enforcing their covid rules since re-opening. I hope they keep this back bone about punishing guests who break their rules once these guidelines are lifted. They can be very lax sometimes. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...