Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Bloodpop tweets about Chromatica remix album

funkmedowntown

Featured Posts

gfarabello

I'd also really love to listen to a Boys Noize original demo or rework. He deserves it

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladle Ghoulash
4 hours ago, lilboyblue said:

Who is Doss?

Check out Doss' self-titled EP from 2014. Great music.

Ladle Ghoulash
2 hours ago, dit said:

Not some of yall name A lister names for a Lady Gaga remix album. Yall let's aim for the more underground artists. That is a more realistic approach. BTS and Cardi B callibar artists wont happen and you know whaT? It doesnt matter. Those smaller artists are a lot more interessting when you think of it. I would rather have Charlix XCX, Rina Sawayama, Bree Runway, Grimes, Cupcakke, Dorian Electra etc...etc...etc.. on the remix album over big name artists tbh

Couldn't agree more. 

SummerBoy223

HMM. I'm. not sure If I can trust him. I feel like he did this because DJWS was getting all the attention

RetroPhysico
6 minutes ago, SummerBoy223 said:

HMM. I'm. not sure If I can trust him. I feel like he did this because DJWS was getting all the attention

This. I bet he was asked by Gaga's team to do this to take the attention off of DJWS/ARTPOP Act 2.

:enigma:

I'd rather have Chromatica 2/remix album than ARTPOP act 2 tbh. That whole era was a mess. And the album... :triggered:

sillynate

I hope we get something like Club FN :party: a remix for every song + a handful of few new ones 

SummerBoy223
7 minutes ago, RetroPhysico said:

This. I bet he was asked by Gaga's team to do this to take the attention off of DJWS/ARTPOP Act 2.

:enigma:

I'd rather have Chromatica 2/remix album than ARTPOP act 2 tbh. That whole era was a mess. And the album... :triggered:

Lmfaooo true. I bought ARTPOP CD but never listened to it. I stream the album once in a while. I only like Applause, Venus, DWUW, Gypsy, and the title track. Chromatica has so much potential, so I hope they can keep it going. I'm pretty sure they have a lot of leftover demos. 

Awakened M

I almost ate the silver in my hair. Omg am I dreaming?!:messga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

RetroPhysico
2 minutes ago, SummerBoy223 said:

Lmfaooo true. I bought ARTPOP CD but never listened to it. I stream the album once in a while. I only like Applause, Venus, DWUW, Gypsy, and the title track. Chromatica has so much potential, so I hope they can keep it going. I'm pretty sure they have a lot of leftover demos. 

Same. I tried to love it but I really couldn't connect to that album. :bear:

I really hope they follow through and release a remix/part 2 of Chromatica. :saladga:

LandonM170

I feel so bad for the people that don't get ARTPOP. I would die for that damn album. Especially act II that Interscope said no to because of the GP opinion on ARTPOP, and how they wouldn't give the album another chance for promotion right after it was released. They didn't do **** for G.U.Y. and it shows as it was on the Billboard Hot 100 for 1 week and it was #79. It couldn't even be #69! I still think Gypsy being released as the fourth single could have saved it from being horrible as the GP/press said.

Edit: however I would love an Chromatica - The Remix album however I need ARTPOP Act II for the 10th Year anniversary of ARTPOP.

BlingNotTheMusic

Ok I only got through page 12 of comments but what if the remix album was like 12 remixes (free woman demo reworked) and like 5 or 6 Chromatica songs stripped or on piano :pray:

SchwineLove
7 hours ago, Stan KDA said:

gaga and bloodpop watching the twitter f*gs build up an ARTPOP act ii army days before chromatica's mv release

EY5bWZoXkAIxb1m.jpg

tbh djws does better at hyping tho. bloodpop just casually announce chromatica remix album just don't excite me

Grimes responded and Blood retweeted it :emma:

Pls make GrimeGa a reality

Also Blood liked a response by Danny L Harle! Oh gosh I would love to hear him on a remix

⚡🐲

Archived