❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
celeb

Drake serves dad bod in grey joggers

Bambino

Featured Posts

ToxicHot

So sexy. Ugh such a DADDY. :bradley:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

He looks good. Happy and healthy. I was shocked to learn he has an implanted 'six pack'.

buy bionic

Stephen
Just now, Leo said:

I really came in here expecting a dad bod and you offered nothing of the sort

somebody lied to her several times

34 minutes ago, bionic said:

He looks good. Happy and healthy. I was shocked to learn he has an implanted 'six pack'.

samedrake-1558125721.jpg?crop=1.00xw:0.502xh

Moonlight on Water

Wonder if y'all find R. Kelly hot.

she/her

matteonster

It’s so sad to see that a body type (especially his on these pics) can be considered bad body. Whether he (or anyone else) gains or loses some weight, it doesn’t mean it’s either good or bad. You can say that he might not have the conventionally perfect bodies on these pics but that’s on society and not on him to live up to its ever changing beauty standards. Or maybe another appropriate wording is that his current appearance doesn’t do it for you.

Also it’s a bit off topic but just want to leave it here: weight on its own doesn’t define how healthly, and mainly how worthy you are :heart:

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

Economy
4 hours ago, bionic said:

Whats an implanted 6 pack? Silicone abs? :duck:

Chromatography

why does he always look like he’s smelling something awful. drake is a pretty dude but man he always looks so mad 

JanStan

I know im in the minority but I generally prefer a dad bod. So I was dissapointed cause this ain’t it. He looks hot regardless tho :applause:

Gardevoir
5 hours ago, Economy said:

The insane standards people set on celebrities thats what :madge:

a hot person at the gym everyone checks out would be "untonned, unfit and saggy" if he or she was a celebrity

Not only celebrities. People have disgusting beauty standards nowadays and it's just really sad and unpromising.

He looks absolutely perfect. 

After losing ~50 kgs in past I would love to have that kind of a body. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Economy
11 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

Not only celebrities. People have disgusting beauty standards nowadays and it's just really sad and unpromising.

He looks absolutely perfect. 

After losing ~50 kgs in past I would love to have that kind of a body. 

I agree. But for celebrities its especially bad. And for female celebrities insanely demanding

But i agree even for regular ppl (even average joe males nevermind) standards on whats attractive are too high

Archived