Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DJWS Posts About ARTPOP

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Killa

I dont know, i dont really trust these people. The scope of all this was to inform he has new things coming, in my opinion. Inserted in the middle but yeah. 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster

As much as it pains me say... I think, for all the reasons Paul outlined here, ARTPOP should be left in the past. There is no doubt in my mind that Gaga associates the era with difficult times and I don't think she would ever want to re-visit it. 

I'd love Paul and Gaga to work together again, though. 

Why wasn't he a part of Chromatica? Do we know?

subtext / fantasy

GucciGa
4 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Judas isn't from ARTPOP though 

Liar!!! 

Joke. I'm confused with everyone talking about ARTPOP  and Judas 10 but my point stands. I'm listening to it right now and it's a great album. It's her fanbase who perpetuate the myth that it is a "flop". 

😇

Agunimon
45 minutes ago, OMonster said:

As much as it pains me say... I think, for all the reasons Paul outlined here, ARTPOP should be left in the past. There is no doubt in my mind that Gaga associates the era with difficult times and I don't think she would ever want to re-visit it. 

I'd love Paul and Gaga to work together again, though. 

Why wasn't he a part of Chromatica? Do we know?

I'm speculating that there was some hostility between him and Gaga after the original LG5 was scrapped for Joanne, especially since he was so excited about it and called it ARTPOP's little sister. Based on his post about messaging Gaga, I'm going to assume that this speculation isn't relevant anymore and they have since moved on. 

ChicaSkas
5 hours ago, MessyTop said:

For crying out loud they where doing music not being mother Teresa!  Dramatic much?

Username checks out 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

OMonster
2 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I'm speculating that there was some hostility between him and Gaga after the original LG5 was scrapped for Joanne, especially since he was so excited about it and called it ARTPOP's little sister. Based on his post about messaging Gaga, I'm going to assume that this speculation isn't relevant anymore and they have since moved on. 

Wasn't ARTPOP's little sister for LG6?

subtext / fantasy

S0436

I feel it was a painful time not helped by the critics, the Katy Perry chart comparisons and lower sales compared to BTW.  Had it been more successful I think he would not look at the era like his post surmises.  

Agunimon
3 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Wasn't ARTPOP's little sister for LG6?

Unless I'm misremembering, it was the original LG5 before it was scraped. 

Anderson123
13 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

The "original LG5" are the sessions she started with RedOne which lead to her taking Angel Down to Mark Ronson, which then lead to the making of Joanne. I think "ARTPOP's little sister" is the project she started around 2017 between Joanne and the A Star Is Born soundtrack. But then she changed her mind about the sound of it and started writing Chromatica with Bloodpop and the other producers. I don't know but it'd be interesting to hear how it happened.

But anyway, I don't think there's any bad blood between Gaga and DJWS, he simply knows that she changes direction of her music and some stuff makes the cut and some don't and that's how she works. I'm pretty sure they still love each other and know that sometimes they have to take some time apart, like with RedOne.

5 hours ago, MessyTop said:

For crying out loud they where doing music not being mother Teresa!  Dramatic much?

This is so disrespectful. Wait till u see the bts then sit down. This is why we cant have nice things. 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

ajmsamuel

that era is so important for this fanbase. theres so much oain, mistery, drama in it. i could say the gaga carreer is a before and after ARTPOP. i have so much respect for that album now, tbh, for me, is one of the most honest if not the more honest album more than joanne. you can hear her pain. 

kindest regards

Agunimon
8 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

The "original LG5" are the sessions she started with RedOne which lead to her taking Angel Down to Mark Ronson, which then lead to the making of Joanne. I think "ARTPOP's little sister" is the project she started around 2017 between Joanne and the A Star Is Born soundtrack. But then she changed her mind about the sound of it and started writing Chromatica with Bloodpop and the other producers. I don't know but it'd be interesting to hear how it happened.

But anyway, I don't think there's any bad blood between Gaga and DJWS, he simply knows that she changes direction of her music and some stuff makes the cut and some don't and that's how she works. I'm pretty sure they still love each other and know that sometimes they have to take some time apart, like with RedOne.

Ohhh. Thanks!!! I don't think there's bad blood either. But I do think they were angry at each other at some point, which is normal.

Anderson123
9 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Ohhh. Thanks!!! I don't think there's bad blood either. But I do think they were angry at each other at some point, which is normal.

Really ? I never thought about that. It always seemed to me like they had this type of relationship that is like "So I'm gonna make this record with these guys now, going in another direction" and he'd be ok with it because he was later called to work on A Star Is Born. Even with the leaked papers from last year about a producer suing Gaga, he made very clear that it wasn't him and that they've never had any trouble.

If anything, I can see them being so stressed in the studio trying to make a song perfect that maybe it'd lead to some yelling but nothing serious, just the stress of work, especially during ARTPOP which we know they were under a lot of pressure. Do you remember that scene from Five Foot Two with Mark and Gaga working on John Wayne ? Like you can see her very p!ssed but they're still working on it because they have a deadline.

S0436

I was looking at the album credits and he only co-produced 46% of the album.  Thought it was much more given the way he wrote about it in the OP.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived