đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DJWS Posts About ARTPOP

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Bonkers
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

Not you twisting my post into making it seem like I don’t believe in evolution :rip: 

All I’m saying is people here and Twitter drag people through the mud when things don’t go their way and then pretend like they never did it years later. 

So they need to keep the same opinion they had in 2013?  They have disqualified themselves from having a changed opinion?

I was talking about evolution of opinion and behaviour.  

Your post was to crap on people because of something they said nearly a decade ago, as though people need to cling on to and defend every position and opinion they've ever held.  

I mean, grow up.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

So they need to keep the same opinion they had in 2013?  They have disqualified themselves from having a changed opinion?

I was talking about evolution of opinion and behaviour.  

Your post was to crap on people because of something they said nearly a decade ago, as though people need to cling on to and defend every position and opinion they've ever held.  

I mean, grow up.

No, it means people need to realize they were probably part of the reason this man even felt this way. 

I’m glad people have changed but I will remind this fan base of how awful its been because it’s relevant to this post as DJWS mentioned his mental state in this very post. 

Butters Stotch

This is beautiful. I'm honestly so happy for him, to finally be able to speak about this from a positive point of view, leaving all the negative stuff behind. I'm sure Gaga feels the same way, that's why "she doesn't remember ARTPOP". It honestly must've been so hard for them to even get this album done, and then facing the critic after changing everything they had planned, and having to promote and album under this conditions :saladga: so unfair. I hope one day we get the whole real story behind the ARTPOP era. 

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

I feel like fans and DJWS are forcing a Snydercut situation with ARTPOP but it's so cringey cause the most interested part, Gaga, clearly has moved on ages ago and this just will go nowhere :awkney:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Morphine Prince
23 minutes ago, Jose P said:

I was going to say how wild it is to see people praising him when they dragged him to hell and back so much back in the day :smh:

Yeah. Then they’ll gaslight you into thinking you’re crazy for remembering how wild it was the amount of hatred he received back then. 

NoPaperGangsta
56 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

4489-F7-BC-4-D7-B-4-CB4-BF8-A-1-F80-F9-A
Cuties :heart:

Now, I realize how misunderstood was ARTPOP :bradley: It's so innocent, real and sincere. It's so so so artistic and it did everything what any art piece should do.

hail to Venus!

Donatellah

ARTPOP is literally being revived omg. Not trying to be negative but I'm still sure they won't release anything associated to it again (it's not realistic, come on) but this was a rlly cute event. I hope Gaga realises that ARTPOP is indeed loved despite the bad stuff that happened in that era

Chromatography
1 hour ago, kukuryku666 said:

Btw.

Didn't he tweet something about ARTPOP's little sister coming soon a couple of years ago?

Was that the scrapped material Gaga cried over on her birthday?

wait what about her crying on her birthday?

Anderson123
8 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

is it true that gaga unfollowed him?

It’s false. 

ARTPOPe
20 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

Gaga played BloodPop some music, apparently the music she had been working on with DJWS for 'LG6'/"ARTPOP's little sister" and he didn't like it, because it didn't "sound like an artist" and "didn't sound like her", which then made her realize that the music they (DJWS and her) had created, wasn't what she actually wanted to talk about in her music, due to it not being "the truth".

After that she scrapped the DJWS material and started the process of another 'LG6' or what we now know as Chromatica with BloodPop as the executive producer.

They talked about it on Gaga Radio when BloodPop was her guest.

Stream The Love Invention

js4754394o9823
14 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

From memory, so it's probably not a perfect quote, but

She said on Gaga Radio

Talking to Bloodpop

That she showed him some material on her birthday

He didn't like it

She cried because it wasn't what she was really feeling and wanting to tell

So they started to work on Chromatica

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

hausofgypsy
2 hours ago, Fresco said:

What is he talking about with the freefalling and someone stealing his wallet out his dead body and then  it happens again? What is this an analogy for? Is he just talking about songs that were studio worked and then rejected for the album or something else?

Just curious, not worth ruining career to spill.

Kinda mirrors the beginning of the G.U.Y. video doesn't it

weed

This was a really nice read, informative. So sad to hear how damaging the whole era + creation was to many involved. Truly Justice for ARTPOP

• Admin locked this topic

Archived