Guest Posted April 3, 2021 Share Posted April 3, 2021 Petition to separate Florida from the Union. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ItWasntLaauv 6,392 Posted April 3, 2021 Share Posted April 3, 2021 This is dumb. Florida proving constantly that they don’t care for their people. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Roughhouse Dandy 13,962 Posted April 3, 2021 Share Posted April 3, 2021 1 hour ago, HuffsAhoy said: Don't I know it, I worked at Disney for three years before I decided free passes and good deals on their cruise line was not worth the mental anguish and mediocre pay Same but with Universal here 🙃 Had more fun than Cast Members but not enough to keep putting myself up for that kind of torture for free theme parks and a lil discount. And now that vaccine passports are the new Devil™️ in Florida, I'm sure theme parks are gonna be covid-laced for a good while longer than the rest of America. This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HuffsAhoy 7,433 Posted April 3, 2021 Share Posted April 3, 2021 4 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said: I'm sure theme parks are gonna be covid-laced for a good while longer than the rest of America Really? When I visited back in December for New Years I felt safer at the parks than the local Walmart. But again all of the parks have a facade of perceived safety. You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Roughhouse Dandy 13,962 Posted April 4, 2021 Share Posted April 4, 2021 5 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said: Really? When I visited back in December for New Years I felt safer at the parks than the local Walmart. But again all of the parks have a facade of perceived safety. Oh yeah, the team members are constantly getting covid from all the guests they have to interact with. It's terrible. This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheBannedShadow 3,424 Posted April 4, 2021 Share Posted April 4, 2021 15 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said: Isn't your province on yet another lockdown because your government has done nothing but screw up the pandemic responses? I think you can see why I am not willing to give governments a pass for insisting we keep shutting things down left and right. For once I can say I am proud to be an American because at least our lives will be back to normal by the end of the summer. Unfortunately you Canadians will be stuck in eternal lockdowns because you allow your government to control you. But this isn't about lockdowns its about Vax passports. It would be an incredible violation of my rights if I am forced to carry a card with me everywhere I go. Spoken like a true ‘American’. edit: Obviously sarcasm Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BUtterfield 8 41,880 Posted April 4, 2021 Share Posted April 4, 2021 Florida needs to leave Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.