Featured Posts

MaMaMarryTheNight

Everyone share that link in your Grindr bio :vegas:

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bonkers

Well a petition won't work.  If we're going to force Lady Gaga to be our slave its going to have to be a hunger strike.  

Once the streets are lined with bodies of deceased little monsters in twink form due to the hunger strike, she will have no choice.  

It's a big sacrifice, but I'm talking not only act 2, but also Sour Candy MV.  GYPSY MV. MADONNA COLLAB.  

Are we ready to give up our lives to force our Queen into slavery so that we can finally gain rightful control over our eras?

:kiss:

It's fun to pretend to be as crazy as some of you. :vegas:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Quentin

Everytime I tag 20 people there's only 1 that comes :poot:

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Fuck You Pop Music
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

Well a petition won't work.  If we're going to force Lady Gaga to be our slave its going to have to be a hunger strike.  

Once the streets are lined with bodies of deceased little monsters in twink form due to the hunger strike, she will have no choice.  

It's a big sacrifice, but I'm talking not only act 2, but also Sour Candy MV.  GYPSY MV. MADONNA COLLAB.  

Are we ready to give up our lives to force our Queen into slavery so that we can finally gain rightful control over our eras?

SLAAAAAAAYYYY

Smithy
31 minutes ago, SerbianChromatican said:

But she did promise Act II several times and knows we really want it, she even leaked I wanna be with you pre-Chrpre-Chromatica.

She didn’t promise anything, she said she MIGHT release it

chile go google what a promise is!

AndrewGr
41 minutes ago, Quenty said:

Thanks but no thanks. I don't think we should force any artist to release something that they don't want to release. An artist puts their art out there because they want to express themselves and want it to resonate with an audience. If that resonates with people it's great, but that doesn't mean that they owe it to us to share any future piece of work they will create. Yes, artists should listen to the feedback of their fans (and I think Gaga is very well aware of how thirsty monsters have been for ARTPOP Act II during all these years) but creating a petition to release an album they clearly have no intention of releasing is very wrong, in my opinion. We're not demanding from Starbucks to bring back Pumpkin Spice Latte, we're demanding from an artist/human to give us a piece of themselves, and that should be their own decision and not ours. There's a reason why she's the artist and we're the audience. 

shoful
11 minutes ago, Quenty said:

Everytime I tag 20 people there's only 1 that comes :poot:

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink it:vegas:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

shoful
13 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

FOR THE SAKE OF THE QUEENDOM :firega:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

JustTea
3 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Still... the song is momentous and extremely important and still relevant today. You would expect Gaga to do something for that song, right?

:yennefer:

Nnnnnn...idk. :awkney:

I think albums are on another level.

MJHolland

Lol I will sign but I think Gaga would rather move forward in her journey and not revisit a time that caused her a lot of pain and sense of betrayal

I remember at the time that she wanted to cleanse herself of anything to do with her old management which meant no Act II 

BUT.... it is my fav album of all time so I would love to hear it.... at most I'm hoping that they allow it to be leaked unofficially?? 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived