Quentin

The way we can't click on the link DJWS posted

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Quentin

The way we can't click on the link DJWS posted

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Juanlittlem

joanne million reasons GIF by Lady Gaga

Gaga reading DJWS' message about the petition.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Stupid Oreo

The way her removed the NFTEA post

2720221-A-0-F6-F-4404-B47-F-8-E49-F8-D4-

374-C567-E-8-E6-D-4-C63-8-FE9-59-C3-AE87

4-F6085-F7-7796-4704-B9-DD-6341-A404-A70

5-A8287-FD-D3-B3-4-E68-AFFC-354094-E37-F

D61-E6033-E95-A-4-AE2-B0-EC-6-BE398-FC6-

Tinnitus15
5 hours ago, shoful said:

@Tinnitus15 Legit made fun of me for starting this thread he don't deserve it :ladyhaha:

Tinnitus, I give you permission to copy and paste my post into the OP so the Join Me makes sense, and also cause your OP is kinda lame :reductive:

youtube fighting GIF

Alexmeishaonv

This may be a traumatized era for Gaga because of Troy and all the messiness, so if she doesn’t want to release act 2 for whatever reason, we should respect her decision and not take this petition very seriously(sorry for being a downer) 

StarstruckIllusion
4 minutes ago, Alexmeishaonv said:

This may be a traumatized era for Gaga because of Troy and all the messiness, so if she doesn’t want to release act 2 for whatever reason, we should respect her decision and not take this petition very seriously(sorry for being a downer) 

Wish she’d come out and say it

or

I think she’s too much of a perfectionist to release demos, and it’s 🤩 annoying 🤩

6 hours ago, Reality said:

Thank you!

I never understood people's obsession with old material. Like between this, Frankensteined, and the "original LG5", it gets super annoying when people constantly bring it up. 

If anything leaks at anytime, I'd rather have it be from whatever album she's currently working on/releasing. I'd be much more interested in Chromatica demos or cut songs than stuff from yeeeaaars ago.

Can we just have the right to be disappointed that some projects we were so excited about never came out ? No, I’m still not over the fact we’ve been teased dark pop material years ago and then ended up with ayo and come to mama. Not to be shady, I like most of the songs on Joanne, but I’d have adored the og lg5.

StarstruckIllusion

The way we used to get extra serves like Cake, Stache and Stuck on ****ing You, and now we’re bothering all our friends to sign a petition for new demos ☠️☠️

MANiCURE 6
7 hours ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

This is cute but we're literally talking about the woman who didn't even flinch when an entire crowd was yelling the title of her leaked lead single :ladyhaha:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfjgx4GYneHcnz2BbHXr4

A moment in History :ladyhaha:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived