💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Diablo Cody did NOT quit on the Madonna biopic

Jose P

Featured Posts

Jose P

https://ew.com/movies/madonna-biopic-diablo-cody-didnt-quit/

Reports swirled earlier this week that Diablo Cody had shown Madonna's self-directed biopic the power of goodbye, but EW can confirm that the pair turned in a finished, final draft of the script they spent months working on throughout 2020”.

“A studio source at Universal, where the film is gestating, tells EW that reports of the Oscar-winning Juno screenwriter's "departure" from the movie have been exaggerated, and that Cody simply completed her work and moved on to her next project”.

SharGaga

All the people who were saying this was because Madge is difficult to work with LOL. Can't wait for the biopic:vegas:

I don't know, there were rumors that Madonna was looking for other screenwriters way before the rumors that Diablo quit. I think Madonna might be looking into a second "audition"

Kadikaado

I never heard of this "Diablo Cody", I thought he was a guy, by the name I thought she were a gay p0rn actor.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

PunkTheFunk
27 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

I never heard of this "Diablo Cody", I thought he was a guy, by the name I thought she were a gay p0rn actor.

She is Sean Cody's sister

Jose P
44 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

She’s an Oscar winning screenwriter so...

Putang Ina Mo
4 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

She wrote Jennifer's Body, Ricki and The Flash (the film where Meryl Streep sang Bad Romance), and Juno (won the Oscar for Best Original Screenplay)

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Archived