Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Madonna looks STUNNING while pondering why she has to explain everything

shoful

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, Economy said:

Celebrity grade creams and expensive treatments us peasents cant afford must help too :enigma:

U think if i was rich id still have those fine lines showing up on my forehead? No sir!

If you really hate your fine lines, start wearing SPF everyday, use retinol at night to prevent it to go any deeper, and then get some fillers to get rid of them totally !

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
47 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

If you really hate your fine lines, start wearing SPF everyday, use retinol at night to prevent it to go any deeper, and then get some fillers to get rid of them totally !

I dunno how much SPF will help given i hardly spend any time in the sun at all as it is

And arent fillers kinda expensive and only last a few months?

But yeah retinol i been considering

Emvee

“She probably has some work done” is such an understatement lmao

But her hair looks good and does make her look younger 

Wolf Boy

Lol are some of you blind? “Some work”......she’s had a ton, she looks almost like another person.

She looks good, but my god it’s extreme level surgery, injections, make up and fillers. She’s a few steps away from looking like Lapore at this stage.

Regina George

except she changed her whole face and looks like a different person 

TimisaMonster

Botox, filler, plastic surgery, expensive creams, working out, etc...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

shoful

Guys the title was something cute and funny I made can everyone stop ripping into her over plastic surgery. Yes she’s obviously had work done EVERYONE knows that. You don’t have to bitch about it every comment and thread you enter about her. Legit every celebrity has plastic surgery done. Even Gaga. Jeez she’s been doing **** to her face since she was 23 but you wouldn’t dare say anything mean about it. Let the woman live and enjoy her flawless pics :firega:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Wolf Boy
16 minutes ago, shoful said:

Guys the title was something cute and funny I made can everyone stop ripping into her over plastic surgery. Yes she’s obviously had work done EVERYONE knows that. You don’t have to bitch about it every comment and thread you enter about her. Legit every celebrity has plastic surgery done. Even Gaga. Jeez she’s been doing **** to her face since she was 23 but you wouldn’t dare say anything mean about it. Let the woman live and enjoy her flawless pics :firega:

I don’t see anyone stopping her living....

HiddenWeirdo

The adjectives flawless, „young looking“, wonderful... do you really have those beauty standards?

Nobody on this planet will be able to achieve this aesthetic without surgery.
this is not a healthy way of thinking. Not when you start comparing her aesthetic to other women or yourself!

Cookie Tookie

Here’s her secret. Botox, fillers, threads, and surgical procedures. This shouldn’t even be a shock to any of you. She looks great, but that’s a completely different face. 

Archived