šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

new music

Taylor opens her vault!

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

weed

idk what any of this means but that's so exciting!!!!! such a cryptic little video omgĀ 

RAMROD

All those anagrams, chile... :bradley:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ ššššŠšš—ššŒšš’šš—šš šš’šš— šššš‘ššŽ ššœšš‘ššŠšššš˜šš  šš˜šš šššš‘ššŽ šš—šš’-šš’-šš’-šš’šššš‘šš...! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Xoxo Adriana

and iā€™m closing it because i ainā€™t got the time norĀ intelligenceĀ to decode it

tenor.gif

COOOK

The Fearless (Taylor's version)Ā album is releasing this monthĀ (according to Taylor's version's announcement's decoding)Ā so I guess Taylor's starting to tease (according to Taylor's version) so Taylor's fans shouldĀ decode this Taylor's version of a tease

Bonkers

It's just played backwards.Ā  Is that not obvious to everyone?Ā  Or am I missing something?

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

spector
15 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

It's just played backwards.Ā  Is that not obvious to everyone?Ā  Or am I missing something?

you also have to assemble the titles of the vault tracks from the flipped words. nothing is obvious with tay, thereā€™s no rules in

farp,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000

Ā 

stella + elliot = stelliot

Jill

This is on another level

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

homomo

Maren Morris and Keith Urban are gonna be features

Archived