Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Diablo Cody didn’t quit Madonna biopic

GucciGa

Featured Posts

Schwerk

I was just wondering about this project the other day.

Is Madonna still doing a film about ballerina Michaela DePrince? I thought she was but I don't reminder hearing much about it anymore.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Jose P

If you read the article, it says Madonna was very particular about how she wanted the biopic to go and that’s why she left the project. And it makes sense, Madonna is always very hands on and in control with everything she does. 

Sneaky Oliver

Well I hope the film is still in the making though! I wanna see it!

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

yes and
28 minutes ago, Jose P said:

If you read the article, it says Madonna was very particular about how she wanted the biopic to go and that’s why she left the project. And it makes sense, Madonna is always very hands on and in control with everything she does. 

but almost almost all movies she was a part of are sh!t, so it's the case when you need to trust a professional and don't be stubborn 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

The Child
9 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

but almost almost all movies she was a part of are sh!t, so it's the case when you need to trust a professional and don't be stubborn 

Madonna’s always been like this. I hate this about her, like why can’t she trust a director to direct a movie? She’s not a director, she didn’t went to cinema school, can’t she trust the professionals?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

gypsy101

highly doubt any biopics with the involvement of the person it’s about will ever be truly honest or even good

Lemondeduerl

That's why she started following Javier Ambrossi and Javier Calvo (Veneno, HBO) 

:)

flyaway
7 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

highly doubt any biopics with the involvement of the person it’s about will ever be truly honest or even good

It may work if she's willing to portray her story in the most honest and authentic way possible. If it becomes a vanity project like Glitter, it will surely go downhill from there. 

GucciGa

Yeah I feel like the subject of a biopic being anything other than a casual advisor is gonna cause trouble. Its like Beyonce directing Beyonce documentaries... :shadow:. Its never going to be completely subjective bc it's so hard to see yourself through the eyes of others. People see Madonna as tough, determined and ambitious and as we all know those have not always been flattering terms associated with women in the past. She might see her journey very differently. 

😇

I dont think daily fail it's good source of any information, it's all gossips at this moment:what: 

Archived