💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bhad Bhabie makes $1M in 6 hrs on OnlyFans

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster
40 minutes ago, Malibu Gaga said:

All these nasty men waiting for her to turn 18...

Right? Knowing most of these subscriptions are borderline pdfs just waiting for those "barely legal" nudes :sick:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RadioIsOurs
18 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

legally, no. however morally imo it very pedophilic.

that girl was underage a week ago, not to mention she looks way younger than 18. it's for sure gonna attract p*dos who think its okay since she's 18 now.

How do we draw the line on what's morally acceptable then?

And there are a lot of countries who also have lower legal ages so what is the case for them? :green:

ProfessionalClown

I mean good for her tbh. She can do what she wants as an adult now, but people be creepy.

Also from what I’ve seen, she’s kinda getting better and being more responsible  so good for her there too. 

ProfessionalClown
Just now, RadioIsOurs said:

How do we draw the line on what's morally acceptable then?

And there are a lot of countries who also have lower legal ages so what is the case for them? :green:

I don’t think the issue comes from her just turning 18, I think the issue comes from the amount of people who were waiting for her to do stuff like this before she was 18.

it’s the same creepy vibe people get when they say “oh your 16? Call me in two years” or stuff like that.

I do definitely think there are genuine people who are fans paying just to support her, but there are def some creepy people who just wanna see what she posts.

StarstruckIllusion
4 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

I don’t think the issue comes from her just turning 18, I think the issue comes from the amount of people who were waiting for her to do stuff like this before she was 18.

it’s the same creepy vibe people get when they say “oh your 16? Call me in two years” or stuff like that.

I do definitely think there are genuine people who are fans paying just to support her, but there are def some creepy people who just wanna see what she posts.

This. I saw a bunch of people on a reddit thread celebrating and counting down until she turns 18 and it was so creepy. But if she’s not tormented over it then like whatever ig. Ugh I cant find it rn tho :/

but I did find this 😭 

TSUNAMI

Men are idiots. 

I hope she takes every last cent from them lowlifes 

ProfessionalClown
21 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

Men are idiots. 

I hope she takes every last cent from them lowlifes 

Iconic 

also love the thiccies in your profile pic :hor:

Andrea B
2 hours ago, Lucas said:

That's like... pedophilia right?

no but its very creepy:cyanlights:

Lucas
3 minutes ago, Andree said:

no but its very creepy:cyanlights:

In a legal way okay it's not but still, she just turned 18 1 week ago and she straight up look 15 :sweat:

Versace

Not you guys making her seem like a victim. Oh poor girl just turned 18 and now the pedos are after her. Gurl no, she is of the legal age to use her body how she wants to. Consensual content is being shared and the gurl is making coin from it. It's none of our business. I swear this political and social correctness is clouding common sense. 

DanielM

What are you talking about? This girl is living her best life, why do you care about her age if it's consensual? It would be a problem if she was being abused, but she is in total control of the narrative. You're doing amazing, sweetie, get them coins from those horny daddies. :applause: 

Lady Rah Rah

Even her way of writing stuff sounds like a 15/16 year old wrote it...it's really scary but legally "okay". 

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

2 hours ago, Versace said:

Not you guys making her seem like a victim. Oh poor girl just turned 18 and now the pedos are after her. Gurl no, she is of the legal age to use her body how she wants to. Consensual content is being shared and the gurl is making coin from it. It's none of our business. I swear this political and social correctness is clouding common sense. 

Literally not a single person in this thread is shaming her? Everyone is saying “good for her” but also wary of the creeps that were waiting for her to turn legal.

What does any of this have to do with political correctness :rip:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Archived