James Charles responds to accusations of messaging minors

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProfessionalClown
4 hours ago, lestyoufall said:

& you sound like one of those people who believe using the slippery slope fallacy will win you an argument. I said there’s a difference between being a child & a teenager. Everything you said after that sounds more like you projecting your own desire for teens on others to try & fly under the radar. Pretty gross.

“Sounds more like you protecting your own desires” sis where did I say I liked anything lmao. I’m saying you’re kinda sounding like you’re victim blaming. You made no sense. 

You clearly didn’t read anything I said. I’m saying you sound like one of those people who have to dissect everything and be exact to make your point across and even then it doesn’t make sense, hence the joke about you being like that. 

reading classes were free did, should’ve taken them, 

3 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

reading classes were free did, should’ve taken them, 

Grammar classes in general were free but I guess you missed them :yennefer:

ProfessionalClown
10 hours ago, lestyoufall said:

Grammar classes in general were free but I guess you missed them :yennefer:

At least I’m not trying to defend a predator :huntyga:

4 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

At least I’m not trying to defend a predator :huntyga:

Once again, I said there’s a difference between children & teenagers (which there is). Everything else you’ve said has legit just been you making stuff up & drawing your own conclusions based on the predator you’re hiding inside trying to distract us all from seeing.

ProfessionalClown
1 minute ago, lestyoufall said:

Once again, I said there’s a difference between children & teenagers (which there is). Everything else you’ve said has legit just been you making stuff up & drawing your own conclusions based on the predator you’re hiding inside trying to distract us all from seeing.

.....literally nothing you said just make sense but okay. 
like I said, at least I’m not trying to nitpick what people say to defend a predator like you so 💀

2 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

.....literally nothing you said just make sense but okay. 
like I said, at least I’m not trying to nitpick what people say to defend a predator like you so 💀

Professional clown :mark:

FfFfFfFF

Youtube should demonetized his videos and he should be dropped off by brands. It's disgusting that they even let him get away with such crimes.

Joshie S

stop giving it attention?

whats so hard?:billie:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Archived