Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
celeb

James Charles responds to accusations of messaging minors

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

ManuelColon
20 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

I understand your points, but I don't think sexuality is an argument here. This is about age. Flirting with straight guys isn't illegal, unless they explicitly say or show they don't consent to it (or are unable to consent), which I believe James wouldn't push for after the whole Tati thing.

He keeps looking for "innocent" teen-looking boys, which will only gonna get him in trouble because most adult men don't look like that, or don't fit that fantasy.

But that is why i'm expanding the conversation, i already mentioned how he is a predator both with underage and older guys, he just has that kind of behavior, and it's not about just flirting, i made a whole case about the kind of treatment we receive as gay people, and in some part James has also been a victim of this, even though he ****s up horribly and makes the worst mistakes a young celebrity can make.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, lady siwa said:

he's obviously not telling the full truth or else like you said, why apologize

Because despite being lied to about their ages he’s still being attacked & labeled a predator & it’s destroying his life. That why. It doesn’t matter whether he’s telling the truth or not, what matters is public perception & no matter how many times the receipts showed he was lied to about their age people are still attacking him. It’s dumb af.

1 hour ago, HEARTSTOP said:

Kids lying or not should never be even mentioned as an argument. Kids are not accountable for his interactions, adding them on Snapchat, sexting, etc. He's going for the young teen-looking guys, mostly fans, so he has some kind of thing for young boys and the idea that he can have some kind of leverage over them (like he did with straight guys) because of his status. Their age doesn't need to be disclosed when he is specifically going after this appearance which is very rare in adult men.

Either way, it's funny that he posted this video only right after Ethan (H3) ranted about him for an hour (just like David Dobrik...lol), listed all the brands that still supported James Charles, and said he was gonna contact TikTok about James Charles being actively defended by the platform, with any video talking about him (mentioning him in any way) being immediately taken down (but not James' own videos).

They aren’t kids… there are psychological differences in their brains that distinguish them from being children. There are physical differences. Stop referring to teenagers as kids, they aren’t. That’s why we have the word teenager ffs.

lady siwa
3 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

It doesn’t matter whether he’s telling the truth or not, what matters is public perception & no matter how many times the receipts showed he was lied to about their age people are still attacking him. It’s dumb af.

ew stop defending a groomer and pedophile

All I'm saying is that I'm an absolute nobody and when I hookup with someone who looks younger I always ask for an ID first because bitches be crazy. He should have known better after the first time, it's really quite simple.

ProfessionalClown

He really out here booking a hotel at The Dark Place Inn Bed and Breakfast huh :saladga:

ProfessionalClown
18 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

They aren’t kids… there are psychological differences in their brains that distinguish them from being children. There are physical differences. Stop referring to teenagers as kids, they aren’t. That’s why we have the word teenager ffs.

You sound like those people who say “well technically they’re not a pedophile bc they go for teenagers. They’re actually an ephebophile not a pedophile”

HEARTSTOP
8 hours ago, lestyoufall said:

Legally they are kids. And for good reason.

IDGAF

Such a crook. Starting the video in this calm and mediated way then jump to 5 mins in and he's basically shouting at the viewer. You can tell a lot from behaviour.

Its all such a performance just to save his back (again) I don't understand why people care about these influencers. Actions speak louder than words.

MJHolland
10 hours ago, lestyoufall said:

no matter how many times the receipts showed he was lied to about their age 

What receipts? There is literally no receipts he was ever lied to. You are lying. 

hankhatesyouall

Why isn't he under investigation yet? He's committed an actual crime. 

8 hours ago, MJHolland said:

What receipts? There is literally no receipts he was ever lied to. You are lying. 

You need to STOP replying to me. In ANY thread. I do not associate with people like you who weaponize rape & sexual assault to prove your disgusting point against ACTUAL survivors. Leave me tf alone. Any opinion you have is absolutely, unequivocally worthless to me. Realize it.

BUtterfield 8
2 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

You need to STOP replying to me. In ANY thread. I do not associate with people like you who weaponize rape & sexual assault to prove your disgusting point against ACTUAL survivors. Leave me tf alone. Any opinion you have is absolutely, unequivocally worthless to me. Realize it.

basketball wives reality tv GIF by VH1

18 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

You sound like those people who say “well technically they’re not a pedophile bc they go for teenagers. They’re actually an ephebophile not a pedophile”

& you sound like one of those people who believe using the slippery slope fallacy will win you an argument. I said there’s a difference between being a child & a teenager. Everything you said after that sounds more like you projecting your own desire for teens on others to try & fly under the radar. Pretty gross.

Archived