Eurovision 2021 with live audience

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

Stupid Oreo

I hope I can go now:bradley:

https://nos.nl/l/2374944

Dutch news sources just confirmed this.

https://escxtra.com/2021/04/01/audience-eurovision-2021/

There will be an audience at the Eurovision Song Contest 2021. The organisers of the event have confirmed the news to broadcaster NOS. In cooperation with the government, the organisers will host the event as a so-called fieldlab event.

The audience that will attend the Eurovision Song Contest in Rotterdam will, sadly for international fans, only consist of Dutch people. Currently, the Dutch government have limited travelling in and out of the country for leisure purposes. Per show, about half the capacity of the arena will be filled with people. That means that a total of 3,500 audience members can attend the show. This guideline will go for each of the shows: the jury shows, the family shows and the live shows on all three nights.

When the audience has entered the arena, there is no longer a need for social distancing. Everyone entering must however have a negative result of a Covid-19 test, either a PcR test or a rapid test. Earlier this month, the fieldlab researchers announced that new test locations would open soon, to provide the test capacity to host larger events.

Phantomhive

Came here thinking it was an april fools joke :billie:

Anyway good for y'all who are able to attend :)

In I fly on wings of winter.

Stupid Oreo
12 minutes ago, Phantomhive said:

Came here thinking it was an april fools joke :billie:

:neyde:

So how I do get tickets?? I had them but they were refunded, I really really really want to experience this.

Stupid Oreo
1 minute ago, Luc said:

So how I do get tickets?? I had them but they were refunded, I really really really want to experience this.

You will get a link to be the first one to access the sale for the previous shows you bought tickets for

I bought a fan package via the fanclub (6 tickets), so I dont know what will happen with those :enigma:

Archived