đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

other

SpongeBob virus episode removed from 12th season

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Helxig

Spongebob went to **** like 7 seasons ago :huntyga:

Also now they're doing a Patrick spinoff that goes against current canon... and also against the wishes of the shows creator Stephen Hillenburg (who has died)... just to milk the franchise for all the money they can. Typical capitalism :bear:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Regina George

So ammm why? Just because we're in pandemic doesn't mean kids are not supposed to know what a virus is.. I don't get todays culture at all... Like what will our children grow up to be? I can't imagine growing up an being THAT protected from the reality around me. So scary. 

sillynate
4 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Oh I thought it was gonna be a classic episode

tenor.gif

There is a season 3 episode that was recently removed from streaming :ph34r:

sarahb
Just now, sillynate said:

There is a season 3 episode that was recently removed from streaming :ph34r:

Which one?

sillynate
10 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Which one?

Midlife crustacean. The one where Spongebob and Patrick take Mr Krabs to steal his mom’s underwear. “Are you feeling it now Mr Krabs?” It’s also been removed from digital retailers. 

I just read an article to see if the companion episode was removed as well (the one where Spongebob enters Gary into the snail competition against Squidward’s snail and Patrick’s rock) but that one is still available to stream and purchase from digital retailers. 

edit: the article also said it’s been off these outlets since 2018. I smell damage control :ph34r: it’s the same year they fired he who shall not be named

sarahb
15 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Midlife crustacean. The one where Spongebob and Patrick take Mr Krabs to steal his mom’s underwear. “Are you feeling it now Mr Krabs?” It’s also been removed from digital retailers. 

I just read an article to see if the companion episode was removed as well (the one where Spongebob enters Gary into the snail competition against Squidward’s snail and Patrick’s rock) but that one is still available to stream and purchase from digital retailers. 

edit: the article also said it’s been off these outlets since 2018. I smell damage control :ph34r: it’s the same year they fired he who shall not be named

Not the Panty Raid :fatcat:

sillynate
1 hour ago, sarahb said:

Not the Panty Raid :fatcat:

As much as I think that episode’s a bit problematic...... every episode from the first one up to the first movie is just ICONIQUE in some way so it’s still sad to see it go :bradley: 

Archived