💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney charged millions for Conservatorship fees

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

The Twitter thread gives a whole breakdown :saladga:

Documents have been filed in Court requesting payments Britney should make.

It’s insane Britney is literally paying for everyone. No wonder they are not helping her when she’s making them so much money.

- Britney's dad. He wants to be paid $16,000 a month for being the conservator of her estate, plus $2,000 a month for an office. That's over $288,000 from November 2019 to February 2021

- In addition to his fees as conservator, Britney's dad is requesting "the Jerylls" be paid another $574,625.19.

-Jamie wants to pay Vivian Thoreen's firm $893,751, even though her firm only rejoined the conservatorship team five months ago in October 2020

- Britney's dad also wants to pay two other law firms who may have been involved in charging Lou Taylor's personal legal fees to Britney's estate in 2019. Smiley and Russ August & Kabat are asking to receive $175,541 and $364,641 respectively.

-Britney’s court appointed attorney, Sam Ingham, has also filed to be paid at least $378,333 from her estate, but claims he has been trying to reduce his fees. 

-Loeb & Loeb, the attorneys hired to help Sam Ingham litigate Britney's case, has also requested to receive a payment of $238,272.

-Britney’s conservator of the person, Jodi Montgomery has requested $221,090 in fees for herself, plus $65,465 for her attorney fees too

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Catnikko

what the actual **** :awkney: 

the more we find out about this the more i don't understand how it's still happening.. 

Dancing in the shadow of the meow

I know it's not the most important thing, but could Britney claim any of the money she's lost out back? Does anyone think she'll sue her dad for the money he's stolen from her?

Sneaky Oliver

I can’t understand how she can hire the best lawyers from the world yet there’s no fighting back, there’s no change or twist, no statement! Now even the GP is aware of this mess but it’s still happening for the public eye to see! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Wixson

With all of this happening for such a long time, I wonder how she doesn't have a breakdown on a weekly basis, to be honest. And if she did, they'd use it against her. What the **** does she have to do at this point to lead a normal life? Everything about this is so disturbing on so many levels. 

Sinfullota
11 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I can’t understand how she can hire the best lawyers from the world yet there’s no fighting back, there’s no change or twist, no statement! Now even the GP is aware of this mess but it’s still happening for the public eye to see! 

That's the problem: she is NOT allowed to hire an attorney that SHE wants. She has a court appointed attorney that she did not chose and her attorney (Sam Ingham) is corrupt is ****, he didn't do **** for her for 13 years and is making 10K a week.

Agunimon
14 hours ago, Gimme More said:

Britney’s court appointed attorney

WHAT? A COURT appointed attorney? While the people fighting to keep her in a conservatorship have access to all her funds to fund their own legal presence? That is so sad and unacceptable!

Sinfullota
6 hours ago, Agunimon said:

WHAT? A COURT appointed attorney? While the people fighting to keep her in a conservatorship have access to all her funds to fund their own legal presence? That is so sad and unacceptable!

That is exactly how it is. She is paying for her own lawyer that she did not choose and she is paying for ALL the lawyers her father hired from HER money to fight HER. And above that she also has to pay her father for being her conservator. Make that make sense.

JusKeepBreathin

I thought Lil Nas X killed Briney's dad in the video and all of this mess was over. 

Call Me By Your Name Montero GIF by Lil Nas X

OT: How much does this poor girl have to go through?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived