celeb

Ariana joins The Voice season 21

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Economy
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

wife swap god why? GIF by Paramount Network

She is so above that show, I have no idea why she accepted this.ย 

Maybe she just wanted to do it for fub for herself. Cuz career wise it doesnt make sense to waste time with these shows when your career is doing well

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nodandsmile

at first I thought she'd be a guest for an episide... wait what!?ย 

I haven't paid attention to this show since like 2nd or 3rd season... but now I am definitely going to watch!

that paycheck must be HUGE chile!!!

KingRedd

Smart choice. I hate the statement that current artists canโ€™t judge or host shows until their careers plateau. Id rather take advice from a current artist who is killing the current market than anyone else.ย 

May I Read You? ๐Ÿ˜Ž

RAMROD

Her brand just gotten cheap with this, this kind of job is for has been, Ariana! Why did you agree to this?!!ย NOOOOOOOOO!!! :nooo:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

js4754394o9823

shows like that are so fake
really wierd that it's still a thing to go there

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Skabi
1 hour ago, PussPuss said:

I didn't know her career was over yet.ย :bon:

i remember people saying the same when gaga signed her las vegas residency and then she proceeded with having an acclaimed movie and winning an oscar :billie:

HIM820

Lol does nobody remember Miley was a judge on this show for like two seasons? Ariana is young, and her career will be just fine :)ย 

Franch Toast

Guess that means Gwen Stefani's not returning (which hopefully means Gwen will be promoting her new album and possibly returning for her Vegas residency or even a proper tour once those can happen again).ย 

ย 

She/Her/Hers

OMonster

What an oddย career move.ย I would love to know how much she's getting paid for this.ย 

Even still, I always find it strange when artists take on projects for the money.ย 

I mean... why?

There is no way under the sun that Ariana needs money. She could stop working for the rest of her life and be just fine.ย 

Makes me think she either 1) wants to do this for fun, or 2) has been 'encouraged' to do it by Scooter for whatever reason.

ย 

subtext / fantasy

President Biden
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

Why is everyone forgetting Nicki was a judge on a talent show too, and that was in 2012

ย 

I got drunk

Archived