❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
celeb

Demi Lovato confirms she's pansexual: "I'm so fluid now"

COOOK

Featured Posts

Oriane
45 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I don't disagree with you. Just sharing my understanding of it. Offline nobody I know uses the term pansexual or probably knows what it means, but I know there are a lot of bisexuals who are not into trans folk and there are some who are.

Yeah, even myself, I just say bi to be quicker because I don't want to have to explain if people don't know "pansexual".

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whateveradore
On 3/30/2021 at 11:45 AM, SFX said:

If you’re attracted to men you’re attracted to men, not dicks 

this just completely disregarded everything you said before
so really what is your point? 
Cause they differentiate from people that do think and only wants and desire others for their physically appearance and having (or not) a certain genitalia
From people that don't care for it and fall in love with people for who they are and not their body parts.

Cause again, having a **** doesn't make you a man, many women have penises ... so if you like men cause they have a ****, you also like some women, so are you now bi? no

12 hours ago, whateveradore said:

this just completely disregarded everything you said before
so really what is your point? 
Cause they differentiate from people that do think and only wants and desire others for their physically appearance and having (or not) a certain genitalia
From people that don't care for it and fall in love with people for who they are and not their body parts.

Cause again, having a **** doesn't make you a man, many women have penises ... so if you like men cause they have a ****, you also like some women, so are you now bi? no

Yeah that’s what I meant too , you’ve flipped it 

Archived