ALGAYDO
3 hours ago, KillerMonster said:

Impatiently waiting for Lil Nasā€™s cancellation.Ā :saladga:

Get a hobby lolĀ 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oriane

I agree on principle but it's a bad move from them not to have done that with other similar instances. It's weird they let anyone do that at all, I don't know how this practice is called but it's almost like counterfeit?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Admin
10 hours ago, Jose P said:

Well obviously Jesus imagery isnā€™t harmful for their brand and image. Satan is. What theyā€™re doing is a logical PR move, considering there are already religious peopleĀ online saying they wonā€™t buy from Nike again because of this. And thatā€™s detrimental to the image of a brand thatā€™s supposed to be accessible to a wide audience.Ā 
Ā 

EDIT: @DeluluSwineĀ @Cookie WomanĀ did I lie or say something incorrect on this? Is it not true that satanic imagery isnā€™t as widely accessible as Christian imagery, especially for a big brand like Nike that sells to a wide demographic? Iā€™m not saying I personally find it wrong, but a lot of people do and itā€™s expected then for Nike to protect its image.

Oh I know that, that was a rhetorical question. Iā€™m just saying that this company has released like 50 different shoes but Nike didnā€™t think it was ā€œunauthorized useā€œ.

lilboyblue

It was probably a combination ofĀ the scale, the design itself, and the mileage that the Satan shoe is getting that sent Nike over the edge to sue. Oh well. Perched to see where this goes.

13 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

We know Nike is aĀ sh*t corporation for using sweatshops and under paying their workers but I completely agree with this decision from them. Some Christians/Muslims/Jews might find the Satan shoes offensive and they are allowed to believe that if they want because of their beliefs.Ā  Nike wants to make their brand accessible for all in order to make money. Its not complicated to understand.

Ā 

I find it offensive when they tell me to go to hell for being a raging homosexual.

SchwineLove
10 hours ago, kukuryku666 said:

why do you care what straight people think in the first place?
it's not misrepresenting, it's a concept and he's expressing himself, that's all
we can't evenĀ haveĀ one sexual video without a problem, because homophobesĀ made some stereotypes about it, like... f00ck them, lol

straight people is still people. i mean, lil nas x should have one thing at a time. it is even not done in classy way. this way he sabotages himself and the community.

HuffsAhoy
1 hour ago, SchwineLove said:

straight people is still people. i mean, lil nas x should have one thing at a time. it is even not done in classy way. this way he sabotages himself and the community.

Sweetie, when you let go of caring what the str8s think, the better your life will be.Ā 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

ShayCristoforo

I mean, I loved the video so much...

But yeah, he can't do that lol. Yikes. They have a good case.

But it's also like... NikeĀ could just drop it. Because they aligned themselves with BLM and taking the knee, so it seems wrong to condemn a black man expressing himself creatively (even if he did reference Nike). All they need to do is announce that they were not aware or involved in it.Ā Ā 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

MANiCURE 6

This all "Satan" thing is so funny to meĀ :ladyhaha:

You can tell he doesn't believe in anything he's saying / showing here and with his song / music video...

He's just using this imagery to get some buzzĀ :ohwell:

gumzy3000
11 hours ago, Joshie said:

I find it offensive when they tell me to go to hell for being a raging homosexual.

I find that offensive too but statistics show Christians are changing there views on homosexuality for the betterĀ :ohwell:

trolly troll troll

Archived